Henry Cameron was born in 1798 in Tennessee. He married Canzada. Her last name is unknown to me. She was born in 1800 in Georgia. They lived in White County, Tennessee in 1850 and in Dekalb County, Tennessee in 1860.
2. Canzada Cameron, daughter of Henry Cameron, was born in 1835 in Tennessee. She was married in to John H. Sullivan on September 18, 1851, in White County, Tennessee. John died before the time of the 1860 census as Canzada is listed as a widow then. Canzada died after 1900, in Marshall County, Oklahoma.
A. Joseph L. Goodall Sullivan was born on June 11, 1854, in Dekalb County, Tennessee. He married first to maybe an O'Neal. He married 2nd to Myra Lou Kinkaid, on 1 May 1897, in Grayson County, Texas, Myra was born on September 4, 1875, in Polk County, Arkansas. She died on August 20, 1930, in Lebanon, Marshall County, Oklahoma. Joseph died on March 8, 1931, in Marshall County, Oklahoma. He was buried on March 9, 1931, at Lebanon, Marshall County, Oklahoma.
1. Lee Overton Sullivan was born on November 3,1883 in Woodville, Oklahoma (Indian Territory) His first wifes name is unknown to me. He married 2nd about 1919, in Madill, Marshall County, Oklahoma, to Gussie Taylor. Gussie was born in November 1896, in Cobb, Bryan County, Oklahoma. She was a daughter of Osco R. & Dovie Jane Lott Taylor. Lee died 18 Nov 1931, Grady County, Oklahoma. In 1920, Lee was living in Holdford, Oklahoma. He was buried: 19 Nov 1931, at Rose Hill Cemtery in Chickasha, Oklahoma.
a. Jewel Sullivan born 15 Oct 1907. Jewel was married to Arvie Gifford
b. Alvin Benjamin Sullivan was born on 13 Aug 1920
c. Bonnie Lee Sullivan was born September. 1924. She married James Theodore Fielder
d. Floyd Wayne Midgett(Gussie's son by 2nd husband, Emmett Midgett)
2. Mollie Sullivan.
3. Joe Sullivan was born in 1897 in Oklahoma.
4. Elmer Sullivan was born 1 Jan 1900 in Oklahoma.
5. Alvin Edgar Sullivan was born 28 Jun 1903 in Oklahoma. He died in 1976.
6. Lillie Mae Sullivan was born 2 April 1906, in Oklahoma. She died in 1908.
7. Ed Sullivan b. 2 Apr 1908, Oklahoma, m. 14 Jul 1929, Ruby Thompson. Ed Sullivan died in 1976.
8. Frank Adam Sullivan born 22 Feb 1910 in Oklahoma. He married 17 Oct 1931 to Lynn Jewel. Frank lived in Altus, Oklahoma.
9. Fred Warren Sullivan born 22 March 1915 in Kingston, Marshall County,Oklahoma. He married 1 July 1939, in Madill, Marshall County, Oklahoma to Juanita Fern Keller. She was born 11 February 1922 in Salpulpa, Creek County, Oklahoma. Fred died 6 April 1981.
B.John Henry Sullivan born July 1853 in Dekalb County, Tennessee. He married in 1879, Independence County, Arkansas, to Sarah A. Greenfield. Sarah was born on 27, April 1858. She died 19 January 1919.
1. Sarah U. Sullivan born September 1883 in Arkansas.
2. Marietta Sullivan born January 1885 in Arkansas.
3. Frederick M. Sullivan born May 1886 in Arkansas.
4. Nancy Sullivan born March 1890 in Arkansas.
5. Jessie L. Sullivan born June 1890, Arkansas, married Martha A. (last name unknown to me) Martha was born in 1890, in Oklahoma.
6. Ola Sullivan born 1891, Arkansas.
II. Dave C. Cameron born 1822, Tennessee.
III. Mary E. Cameron born 1832, Tennessee, married ? Dinge.
IV. Jane C. Cameron born 1831, Tennessee.
V. Susan H. Cameron born 1841, Tennessee.
Cameron, Henry Keeper of Hotel 62y. b. Tn. Real Estate value/500$personal property value/$500 wife: Canzada 60y. b. Ga. dau: Jane C. Cameron 29y. b. Tn. dau: Susan H. Cameron 19y. b. Tn. dau: Sullvan, Canzada 25y. widow, b. Tn. grandson: John H. Sullivan 9y. b. Tn. grandson: Goodall Sullivan 7y. b. Tn.
Sullivan, John H. married Casada C. Cameron-18 Sept. 1851, by R. R. Rictchey-p. 39
Simpson, Wm. P. m. Cazada Cameron-4 Oct. 1848, p. 29 (Is this the same Cazada Cameron that married John Sullivan?)
Ashley Twp. p. 10-ed 118 Sullivan, C. C. 48y. fe WD, Kp house, b. Tn. parents b. Tn. s. John H. 20y. single, b. Tn. parents b. Tn.
firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to homepage
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids