Henry Killian, son of Abraham, was born about 1805 in North Carolina and can be found living in Troupe County, Georgia in 1830, in Harris County, Georgia in 1840, in Benton (now Calhoun) County, Alabama in 1850, Calhoun County, Alabama in 1860, and in Cleburne County, Alabama in 1870 and 1880. Henry died June 10, 1891 in St. Clair County, Alabama and is buried in Moody Cemetery in Moody, Alabama. Mary his wife died after 1880 in Cleburne County. I do not know at this time where she buried. Mary was born in Tennessee. Henry married Mary Mackin about 1829 in West Georgia. They were the parents of 12 children.
1. Selena Ann Killian born about 1830 in Georgia, died about 1878 in Cleburne County, Alabama, married Leroy C. Mims in 1847 in Muscogee County, Georgia. Leroy was born April 19, 1824 in Wilkerson County, Georgia and died June 30, 1898 in Marshall County, Alabama, buried in the First Baptist Church Cemetery in Boaz, Alabama. Their children are Josephine, Mary, Seaborn, and Josiah.
2. Alford Killian born in 1832 in Georgia, died in 1891 in Magnolia, Arkansas, married Mary Robinson in 1858 in Arkansas who also died in Magnolia in 1891. Both are buried in Magnolia City Cemetery in Magnolia. Their children are Sarah, Nancy, William T., and Willis Killian.
3. Barney Hiram Killian born in 1836 in Georgia died after 1900 in Columbus, Mississippi, married Nancy Virginia White in Calhoun County, Alabama. Their children are Ann, William, Henry, Lila, Roxie, James, Luther, and Josie Killian.
4.Michael Mackin Killian born in 1838 in Georgia, died after 1910 in Oklahoma buried in the Wheelock Cemetery in Idabel, Oklahoma, married Emmaline Lacroix. Emmaline died in Fouke, Arkansas. Their children are Lila, Alice, Mary, James, Mike, Ema, Lansumore, Henry, Alford J., and Benjamin Killian.
5. William H. Killian born in 1842 in Georgia, died July 7, 1886 in Etowah County, Alabama buried in Carnes Chapel Cemetery that is on U.S. Highway 278 west in Etowah County. This cemetery lies at the foot of Howellton Mountain. William married Matilda E. Amerine November 26, 1871 in Cleburne County, Alabama in the home of his father. William is shown in the 1870 census of Cleburne County in the home of Mary Amerine and her children W. J. (Wyatt) age 22 and Matilda age 24. William was age 25. William was in Company H 10th Alabama Infantry CSA and was wounded in the battle of Gettysburg where he lost the use of his left arm. He applied for a disability because of the injury in 1883 in Etowah County, Alabama and was awarded $15. The children of William and Matilda are Mary F. who married Jacob H. McCleskey, Alford L. who married Eula McCleskey, Lula who married Jesse Hallmark, and William Killian who married Edna Fox. Eula McCleskey who married Alford L. Killian was the daughter of Jacob Howell McCleskey by his first wife Georgia A. Nelson. Georgia died between 1880 and 1888.
Mary F. Killian, daughter of William and Mary Killian married Jacob McCleskey December 6, 1888 in Etowah County, Alabama. Mary was 15 and Jacob 35. Their children are William F. McCleskey born in November 1889 in Alabama and Bascombe McCleskey born in July 1891 in Alabama. This family is in the 1900 census of Denton County, Texas, and the 1910 Census of Benton County, Arkansas. Mary is in the 1920 Census of Benton County as a widow. She is in the 1930 Census of Siloam Springs, Arkansas. In her home is her son William and his wife Martha. William is an evangelistic singer and his wife is a pianist. Jacob Howell McCleskey was born May 1, 1853 in Etowah county, Alabama and died March 6, 1911. Mary F. Killian McCleskey was born in 1873 in Alabama and died in 1946 in Siloam Springs Benton County, Arkansas. Both are buried in Oak Hill Cemetery in Siloam Springs, Arkansas.
Alford Killian, son of William and Mary Killian married Eula Daisy McCleskey January 23, 1902 in Texas. Their children are Thelma, Freda, Howell, and Georgia Killian. This family is in the 1910 Census of Denton County, Texas. Alford's brother William is also listed with this family. Alford and Eula are in the 1920 and 1930 Census of Denton County, Texas. Alford was born February 22, 1875 in Alabama and died April 27, 1942 in Dallas County, Texas. Eula was born in 1873 in Alabama and died in 1946 in Siloam Springs, Arkansas. Both are buried in Little Elm Cemetery in Denton County, Texas.
Lula Killian, daughter of William and Mary Killian married Jesse Hallmark. Their two children are Jesse Ellis Hallmark born April 11, 1911 and Frances Pearl Hallmark born December 20, 1914. Jesse died May 26,1956 in Denton County, Texas and is buried in Little Elm Cemetery in Denton County. Lula died November 11,1962 and is also buried in Little Elm Cemetery.
William Killian, son of William and Mary Killian married Edna Fox January 3, 1911 in Denton County, Texas. Their children are William F. Killian, Cletus Killian and Margurette Killian. W. F. Killian age 37 and wife Edna age 35 are in the 1920 census of of the 2nd Ward of Kingston, Marshall County, Oklahoma with children son W. F. age7, Cletus 4, Marguarette1. William is a farmer. Bill Killian age 47 and wife Edna age 46 are in the 1930 census of Vernon Parish, Louisiana with children William F. age 17, Cleatus 14, and Marguarette 10. Bill is a teamster. W. F. Killian age 57 and wife Edna age 55 are in the 1940 census of Police Jury Ward 1 Vernon Parish, Louisiana. William Furlow Killian born in 1883 in Alabama died in 1960 in Louisiana buried in the Leesville Cemetery Leesville, Louisiana. Florence Edna Fox Killian was born in 1884 and died in Leesville, Louisiana buried in Leesville Cemetery Leesville, Louisiana.
The parents of Matilda Amerine are Henry Amerine who was born in 1785 in Tennessee and died August 3, 1839 in Calhoun County, Alabama and Mary A. Walker Manley Amerine who was born September 3, 1815 in Tennessee and died August 13, 1879 in Calhoun County, Alabama and is buried in the Amerine Cemetery that is in Cleburne County, Alabama on private property.
6. Lou Doxey Killian was born in 1845 in Georgia and died February 15, 1942 in Magnolia, Arkansas, buried in Magnolia City Cemetery. She married John T. Story November 30, 1871 in Carrolton, Georgia. John died about 1885 in Carrolton and is buried in New Lebanon Baptist Cemetery in Carrolton. The children of Lou Doxey and John are Phoebe Marenda, Mary, Parson, Ida, Lou Ola, and Lula Mae Story.
7. Clarissa Killian born March 20, 1846 in Heflin, Alabama, died June 11, 1913 in White, Georgia, buried in White Methodist Cemetery White, Georgia. Clarissa married Theron Land about 1865 in Heflin, Alabama. Theron was born November 17, 1834 in Georgia and died July 4, 1923 in White, Georgia buried in White Methodist Cemetery. The children of Clarissa and Theron are Henry, William, Lou Doxey, Adaline, John T., Cora, Mary Bell, Wardon, and Roxie Land.
8. Simon Killian born in 1847 in Alabama. I have no information on Simon.
9. Phoebe Killian was born in 1848 in Alabama and died October 17, 1902 in Marshall County, Alabama. She may be buried in an unmarked grave next to her husband Leroy C. Mims. Phoebe married Leroy July 13, 1879 in Cleburne County, Alabama. This is the same Leroy who was married to Phoebe's sister Selena. Phoebe and Leroy had two children. Claude Clinton Mims born June 5, 1880 in Alabama and an unknown child. Leroy was a Private in Company A 14th. Regiment of Alabama CSA. He applied for a Civil War Pension May 25, 1897 in Marshall County, Alabama. Phoebe applied for a widows Civil War Pension May 31, 1899 in Marshall County. Phoebe and son Claude are living with her sister Marenda Gaines and her husband Charles Gaines in the 1900 census of Marshall County. This is the Red Apple District that is southwest of Boaz, Alabama.
10. Marenda Killian was born in 1854 in Alabama and died August 21, 1933 in Union County, Mississippi, buried in Union Hill Cemetery New Albany, Mississippi. Marenda married Charles P. Gaines January 10, 1878 in Cleburne County, Alabama. Charles died between 1900 and 1910 in Alabama. The children of Marenda and Charles Gaines are Shephard, Mary, Jossey, and Mack M. Gaines. Marenda married second Tandy Nicholson.
11. John Killian was born August 8, 1855 in Alabama and died March 13, 1913 in St. Clair County, Alabama buried in Moody Cemetery in Moody, Alabama. John married Sula Arminda Pyle March 24, 1882 in St. Clair County, Alabama. Sula was born November 19, 1859 in Alabama and died December 19, 1941 in St. Clair County buried in Moody Cemetery. The children of John And Sula Killian are Magnolia, Lavona, William, Nellie, and Bertha Killian.
12. Leroy Killian was born in 1857 in Alabama and died before 1900 in Alabama. He married Alice Bently May 29, 1877 in Marshall County, Alabama. The children of Leroy and Alice are John L., Edgar Landers, Odus, Freeman H., Pearl, and Thomas F. Killian.