Edward Marcus Gollin
b. 9 June 1910, d. 7 January 1948
Edward Marcus Gollin|b. 9 Jun 1910\nd. 7 Jan 1948|p52.htm|Lionel Gollin|b. 5 Feb 1853\nd. 28 Nov 1928|p45.htm|Clara Rosenheim|b. 30 Nov 1874\nd. 4 Apr 1959|p44.htm|Bearman Gollin|b. bt 1818 - 1819\nd. 4 Mar 1895|p17.htm|Mary Marks|b. 22 May 1830\nd. 1906|p18.htm|Joseph L. Rosenheim|b. 25 Feb 1835\nd. 19 Jan 1889|p457.htm|Johanna Heim|b. 15 Aug 1843\nd. 1928|p458.htm|
- Father: Lionel Gollin b. 5 Feb 1853, d. 28 Nov 1928
- Mother: Clara Rosenheim b. 30 Nov 1874, d. 4 Apr 1959
- Occupation*: 1935 onwards, Government Scientific Service (Admiralty). Naval Intelligence Department. Portsmouth and National Physical Laboratory Teddington. Deputy Chief Scientific Officer and Director of Operational Research, Royal Naval Scientific Service, Admiralty.
Gollin's advice recorded in Ben Macintyre's Agent Zig Zag p. 290 and his work in the Admiralty is incorrectly attributed to his older brother Geoffrey J. Gollin.
- Birth*: On 9 June 1910 Parkside, Livingstone Drive, Liverpool.
- Marriage*: To Margaret Beryl Wood on 9 June 1938 Edgebaston Old Church, Edgebaston.
- Death*: On 7 January 1948 Walton on Thames, Surrey NW.