Geoffrey Joseph Gollin M.A.(Cantab.), A.M.I.Mech. E., F. Inst Pet.
b. 11 May 1901, d. 11 August 1992
Geoffrey Joseph Gollin M.A.(Cantab.), A.M.I.Mech. E., F. Inst Pet.|b. 11 May 1901\nd. 11 Aug 1992|p50.htm|Lionel Gollin|b. 5 Feb 1853\nd. 28 Nov 1928|p45.htm|Clara Rosenheim|b. 30 Nov 1874\nd. 4 Apr 1959|p44.htm|Bearman Gollin|b. bt 1818 - 1819\nd. 4 Mar 1895|p17.htm|Mary Marks|b. 22 May 1830\nd. 1906|p18.htm|Joseph L. Rosenheim|b. 25 Feb 1835\nd. 19 Jan 1889|p457.htm|Johanna Heim|b. 15 Aug 1843\nd. 1928|p458.htm|
- Father: Lionel Gollin b. 5 Feb 1853, d. 28 Nov 1928
- Mother: Clara Rosenheim b. 30 Nov 1874, d. 4 Apr 1959
- Occupation*: 1925 - 1961, Mechanical and Combustion Engineer Shell International. His 2nd World War work on rockets and the jet engine with Isaac Lubbock is mentioned in Gravity's Rainbow by Thomas Pynchon.The reference to Prof. Geoffrey J Gollin on p. 290 of Agent Zig Zag by Ben Macintyre, is an error confusing him with his brother Edward who worked for the Naval Scientific Service.
- Birth*: On 11 May 1901 Liverpool.
- Marriage*: To Eliza Mary Agatha West on 23 December 1938 Marylebone Registrar Office, London.
- Residence*: Geoffrey Joseph Gollin M.A.(Cantab.), A.M.I.Mech. E., F. Inst Pet. lived in December 1939 Appletreewick,Greville Park Av, Ashtead, Surrey.
- Death*: On 11 August 1992 Ashtead, Surrey.