b. 2 July 1879, d. circa June 1922
Albert Wheelwright|b. 2 Jul 1879\nd. c Jun 1922|p258.htm|Josiah Wheelwright|b. 23 Mar 1845\nd. 24 Jan 1902|p356.htm|Ann Poulson|b. 2 Nov 1840\nd. 27 Mar 1893|p200.htm|George Wheelwright|b. 13 Apr 1812\nd. 17 Jan 1889|p326.htm|Sarah Ashby/Mason|b. c 1818\nd. 12 Jan 1860|p24.htm|George Poulson|b. 1 Sep 1817\nd. 1 May 1872|p206.htm|Keziah Walkley|b. 1818\nd. c Dec 1883|p255.htm|
|Father||Josiah Wheelwright b. 23 Mar 1845, d. 24 Jan 1902|
|Mother||Ann Poulson b. 2 Nov 1840, d. 27 Mar 1893|
Albert Wheelwright was born on 2 July 1879 at Birmingham, Warks.1,2 In the census of 1881 Albert was listed at 82 Mott Street, as Son, Unm, aged 1.3 He was listed as Single, Son, aged 11, in the census of 1891 at 36 Great Hampton Street, Birmingham, a Scholar.4 In 1901 his occupation was Green Grocer's Assistant. In the census of 1901 Albert was listed at 308 New John Street West, as Brother, Unmar, aged 22, a Green Grocers Assistant.5 He married Leah Taylor circa December 1903 at Aston, Warks.6 He died circa June 1922 at Aston.7,8
|Leah Taylor b. c 1880, d. c 1947|
|Marriage*||He married Leah Taylor circa December 1903 at Aston, Warks.6|
|Charts||Descendants of George Wheelwright (1812-1889)|
|Last Edited||9 Jun 2008|
- [S51] FreeBMD : Birmingham Sep 1879, vol.6d, p.210. Extracted 23/03/2007, freebmd.rootsweb.com.
- [S7] Wheelwright Family Bible, Conversation with Elsie Anderson, 10-Jul-1983.
- [S32] 1881 Census : RG11 2991/151 p.25, Extracted 22-Aug-1987, www.familysearch.org.
- [S50] 1891 Census, Warwickshire : RG12 2387/4 p.1, www.freecen.org.uk.
- [S34] 1901 Census, Birmingham St Matthias : RG13 2840/19 p32 210, www.census.pro.gov.uk.
- [S52] FreeBMD : Aston Dec 1903, vol.6d, p.578. Extracted 23/03/2007, freebmd.rootsweb.com.
- [S70] Personal correspondence with George Wheelwright, 1990-2003 (Conversation, January 1990).
- [S53] FreeBMD : Aston Jun 1922, vol.6d, p.538. Extracted: 4-Jun-2008, freebmd.rootsweb.com.