1. Daniel BISHOP #2316 b. ca 1794, Virginia, occupation farmer, m. Allis ? #2317, b. ca 1800, Kentucky.
owned 20 slaves on 1840 census, Washington Co., Ky/ 1850 Census, Washington
Co., Ky- real estate valued at $3670/1860 census, Washington Co., Ky, Dist
NOT PROVEN AS A PARENT OF GREENBERRY BISHOP
NOT PROVEN AS A PARENT OF GREENBERRY BISHOP
2. i Greenberry/ Greenbury BISHOP #2250 b. ca 1818.
ii Soloman B BISHOP #2318 b. ca 1818/19, Ky.
iii John C BISHOP #2319 b. ca 1824, Ky,3 occupation blacksmith, m. 1849/50, in probably Washington Co Ky, Mary A ? #2320, b. ca 1833, Ky.
married within the year of 1850 census
Audrain County Circuit Court, Audrain Co., Mo---Till #11 Lot #20
Know all men by these presrued that I bargain sell to Christopher Tolbot a negro girl named Lucinda aged about Twenty two for a consideration of six hundred and twenty five do
This 23rd of June 1853
signed---- John S. Bishop
Recieved of John S. Bishop seven hundred and twenty five dollars in full of and I in discharge of a suit now pending in the Audrain Circuit Court wherein I ask Plaintiff and
Given under my hand this 17th Aug. 1853------- signed ---- Christ. Talbot
Circuit Court--- Audrain County Missouri Till # 268 Lot # 10
State of Missouri )
County of Audrain) In the Circuit Court April Term AD 1872
John Doan, Frank Doan, Fannie E. Allen, Lucy Steele, Elizabeth Bishop and her husband John Bishop and Laura Steele and her husband Robert T Steele-- Plaintiffs
Sallie Gatewood --------------- Defendant
Plaintiffs state that on the 1st day of March 1872 they were entitled to the possession of the following described Real estste and premises situated in the County of Audrian
Plaintiff therefore pray judgement for the recovery of said preemises and one hundred dollars damages for the unlawfully withholding the same from Plaintiffs and five dollas f
Hutton & Mac Farlane-- Atty for Plffs
married within the year of 1850 census- listed in household of Daniel Bishop
iv Robert T BISHOP #2321 b. ca 1828/30, Ky.3.
v William T BISHOP #2322 b. ca 1830/32, Ky.3.
vi Charles BISHOP #2323 b. ca 1832/34, Ky.3.
vii Eliza A BISHOP #2324 b. 1834/37, Ky.3.
viii Daniel P BISHOP #2325 b. ca 1836/39, Ky.3.
ix Allis E (Emeline?) Bishop #2326 b. 1840/41, Ky.3.
Listed as Allis E in 1850/possibly listed as Emeline on 1860/
2. Greenberry/ Greenbury BISHOP #2250 b. ca 1818, Ky, occupation farmer/ trader, m. (1) prior 1844, Ann Eliza ? #2252, b. ca 1828, Ky, d. 14 April 1853, buried: Old Village Grave yard., Mexico, Mo,6 m. (2) 24 June 1855, Rev T Watson, ceremony at Dardenne Presbyterian Church,7 Zerelda Elizabeth/Emeline CASTLIO #2251, b. 5 May 1827, Presbyterian, Dardenne Presby. Church,St Charles Co.,,7 (daughter of John Harrison CASTLIO #5312 and Nancy HOWELL #5313) d. 25 Apr 1866, buried: Dardenne Presby. Church,St Charles Co.,, baptised, 6 May 1828.7 Greenberry/ died (-)10 Nov 1875.
horse racer (The Intelligencer, newspaper, Mexico Mo 2 May 1907, article of
remembrances in Mexico) attempted to raise secessionist flag at Mexico Mo in
the spring of 1861( History of Northeast Mo- pg211)
AUDRAIN COUNTY LAND RECORDS
Greenberry Bishop____Wm See____C__44
Greenberry Bishop____Wm See____C_ 445-446
G.G. Bishop_____WP Harrison &
______J H Slaughter___C_ 497-498
GRANTEE_____GRANTOR___ BOOK PAGE
G. B. Bishop____Mary Lander___F_ 564-5
other Bishop land transactions---possibly Greenberry's family
John S. Bishop____Geo W. Smith___D_ 276-77
John S. Bishop____Joseph Watts___D__408
John S. Bishop____Wm White____D__449
Sam'l Bishop____John P. Barry___D__505
John S. Bishop____TT Stone____D__514
John S. Bishop____H.J.M. Doan___D__216
John S. Bishop____Henry R. Keeton___F__82
John S. Bishop____SW Davis& IW Ricketts__F_ 156-60
Bishop & Daon____HF King____H_ 201-02
JS Bishop_____IB Hockaday___H_ 326-27
John S. Bishop____John C. Rickey___H_ 410-11
John S. Bishop____Wm M Sims____H_ 456-67
GRANTEE_____GRANTOR___ BOOK PAGE
John S. Bishop____GW Smith____D__272
John S. Bishop____I H Parker____D_ 406-07
John S. Bishop____AI Willingham___F_ 61-62
John S. Bishop____James N. Rodman___H__61
John S. Bishop____James D. Hendrix___H__136
Bishop & Doan____HF King____H_ 202
b date and place based on 1850 census of Audrain Co., Mo and age on tombstone
name given as Zerelda Emeline at baptism/Birth date calculated from age at
death on tombstone 38 yr 11mo 20da--Tombstone reads "Papa, I've come home to
those who are justly right, My friends to me are very dear, and may they all
be buried here, So that when we all arise We will meet our savior in the
Children by Ann Eliza ?:
i Napoleon BISHOP #2253 b. 21 June 1845,6 d. 2 Mar 1878,6 buried: Hickory Grove cem., Warren Co., Mo.6.
Cemetery located Hickory Grove Twsp 47N/1W/Sec 36
ii James Wallace BISHOP #2254 b. 14 Apr 1850,6 d. 20 Aug 1851,6 buried: Old Village Graveyard, Mexico, Mo.
tombstone is set in the wall for preservation in a park at the location of
iii Daniel Foster BISHOP #2255 buried: Old VillageGraveyard, Mexico, Mo.6.
tombstone is set in the wall for preservation in a park at the location of
iv Shelby R/W BISHOP #2256 b. ca 1853, m. Martha N. ? #2315, b. 1 Nov 1846,6 d. 18 Feb 1890,6 buried: Hickory Grove cem., Warren Co., Mo.6.
Hickory Grove Cem is located just across the St. Charles Co. line on Meridan
Road near Booneslick Rd.
Children by Zerelda Elizabeth/Emeline CASTLIO:
3. v John Daniel "Dan" BISHOP #2257 b. 27 May 1858.
vi Allie Osceola BISHOP #2258 b. 17 Feb 1860, d. 3 May 1862, buried: Old Village Graveyard, Mexico, Mo.
stone is set in a wall in the location of the cemetery, now a park, for
preservation of the stones-
4. vii Zerelda A BISHOP #2260 b. 28 Feb 1863.
viii Mary Isabel BISHOP #2259 b. 13 July 1864, d. 6 Oct 1867, buried: Old Village Graveyard, Mexico, Mo.
stone set in a wall in a park for preservation of the stones at the location
of the cemetery-
5. ix Watoga Pocohantus BISHOP #2132 b. 21 July 1865.
3. John Daniel "Dan" BISHOP #2257 b. 27 May 1858, Audrain Co., Mo, strong religious convictions, occupation farmer, m. 5 Nov 1876, Nannie Alendria MOORE #2298, b. 24 June 1854, near Foristell, Warren Co., Mo, (daughter of John Alexander MOORE #2299 and Sarah Elizabeth McGowan #2300) d. 16 Oct 1933.9 John died 5 Mar 1920,8 buried: Smith Cem., Alton, Mo, died of pneumonia following influenza.8
Moved to Oregon Co., Mo., settling on a farm 5 mi. north of Alton, in
Raised in Warren Co., Mo/Joined the Primitive Baptist Church in Jinesburg, Mo
-later united with Missionary Baptist Church in Alton, Mo/
6. i Mary Tommie BISHOP #2301 b. 2 Nov 1877.
4. Zerelda A BISHOP #2260 b. 28 Feb 1863,6 m. Edward LEWIS #2293, b. 1855, Illinois,6 d. 1914,6 buried: Benton City Cem., Audrain Co., Mo. Zerelda died 23 Mar 1894,6 buried: Benton City Cem., Audrain Co., Mo.6
i Edna E. LEWIS #5154 b. 6 Aug 1889,6 d. 1 Nov 1907,6 buried: North Sec Row 5, Benton City Cem., Audrain Co., Mo.6.
5. Watoga Pocohantus BISHOP #2132 b. 21 July 1865, Howell, St. Charles Co., Mo., Christian, Christian Church at Martinsburg, Mo, occupation homemaker, m. 26 Apr 1892, Elmer Peirce JOHNSON #2131, b. 31 Aug 1871, farm home Martinsburg, Mo.,10 (son of Richard E. "Dick" JOHNSON #2152 and Mary Sidney DYE #2153) occupation stockman/ farmer,10 d. 20 Feb 1934, buried: 22 Feb 1934, Elmwood Cem., Mexico, Mo. 12 Watoga died 20 Feb 1934, home of Finley Johnson, Martinsburg, Mo.,10 buried: Elmwood Cem., Mexico., Mo. 6
died of pneumonia-Member of Christian Church, Martinsburg, Mo., until it's
dissolution then united with the Community Church as a charter member where
her funeral was held-Graduate of Lindenwood College in St. Charles, Mo. in
the early years of the college's existance/ described as a "perfect
funeral at Community Church, Martinsburg, Mo.-
7. i Elmer Carl "Carl" JOHNSON #2134 b. 12 Dec 1893.
ii Olan Beverly "O.B." JOHNSON #2135 b. 25 Apr 1895, near Benton City, Audrain Co., Mo., occupation auctioneer/ stockman, m. 22 June 1929,13 Mary BROWN #2148. Olan died 1 Mar 1972,14 buried: Elmwood Cem., Mexico, Mo.
Had no children-Attended Missouri University in 1914-
Mary was a very nervous person- very sweet- taught Sunday School at the
Martinburg Public Church for years-
8. iii Finley Bishop JOHNSON #2129 b. 19 Jan 1897.
6. Mary Tommie BISHOP #2301 b. 2 Nov 1877, home of grandparents,(John A Moore), m. 17 Nov 1909, in Alton, Oregon Co., MO,16 Corwin Samuel GOHN #2302, b. 6 Dec 1876, Danville, Ill,16 (son of George Washington GOHN #2310 and Emily Jane HEWITT #2311) d. 6 Oct 1950, Alton, Oregon Co., Mo. 16 Mary died 17 Oct 1944.16
i Dwight Hewitt GOHN #2303 b. 23 Dec 1910, Alton, Oregon Co., MO,16 m. 19 Oct 1941,16 Gretchen FROMMEL #2314. Dwight died 26 Mar 1961.16.
ii George Daniel GOHN #2304 b. 25 Dec 1913, Alton, Oregon Co., MO,16 m. 2 Feb 1939,16 Dorothy WOOD #2313.
9. iii Nannie Frances GOHN #2305 b. 25 Dec 1913.
iv Corwin Samuel GOHN jr #2306 b. 20 June 1916, Alton, Oregon Co., MO,16 m. 2 Mar 1949,16 Maxine MEYER #2312.
7. Elmer Carl "Carl" JOHNSON #2134 b. 12 Dec 1893, near Benton City, Mo.,, occupation stockman/ businessman, m. 29 Mar 1923, in home of Rev. Emerson, Mexico, Mo., Sallie CRANE #2136, (daughter of George CRANE #2137 and America A PEERY #2138). Elmer died 23 Apr 1957, his home rural Martinsburg Mo.,17 buried: East Lawn Cem., Mexico, Mo. 6
Wells funeral home, Wellsville, Mo.- Charter member of the Community Church,
Martinsburg, Mo.-Masonic Lodge- Modern Woodman Lodge-
-Served as pres. of Audrain County Board of Education-
i Dorothy Jean JOHNSON #2139 b. 18 Sept 1925, Martinsburg, Mo.,17 m. (1) 15 Dec 1945, in First Christian Church, Mexico, Mo., divorced, William Vassie TURNER #2142, m. (2) 18 Dec 1965,17 Donald E JENKINS #2151.
10. ii Sally Frances JOHNSON #2140 b. Apr 1927.
11. iii Carl Price JOHNSON #2141 b. 9 Aug 1928.
8. Finley Bishop JOHNSON #2129 b. 19 Jan 1897, Benton City area, Audrain Co., Mo.,10 Martinsburg Community Church, service Army --WW1, occupation stockman/farmer,14 m. 23 Dec 1923, in Christian Church study, Mexico, Mo.,10 Jesse Henrietta/ Jessie Henirretta SCOTT #2130, b. 25 June 1899, at home-Scotts Corner, Audrain Co., Mo.,10 (daughter of James Henry SCOTT #2778 and Jessie Fremont WHIPPELL #2779) occupation homemaker, d. 15 Apr 1980, her home Martinsburg, Mo, buried: Elmwood Cem., Mexico, Mo. 14 Finley died 18 June 1968, at his home rural Martinsburg, Mo.,14 buried: Elmwood Cem., Mexico, Mo.15
died of a heart attack/listened to baseball games as he slept in his recliner
chair-one of the most successful mule buyers in central Missouri-
played the piano at the movies in Laddonia as a teen- sang at many weddings
and funerals until a car accident damaged her throat and
chest-excellant cook-took care of many area children when they lost a parent-
died of a heart attack in the company of her granddau. Becky Hale Henderson
and her husband Larry Henderson-miscarried one child- born with one ovary
which was discovered during a surgery later in life-recieved a watch as an
engagement gift from Finley (now in possession of Nancy Hale Lee 1997)
12. i Ruth Ann JOHNSON #259 b. 12 Sept 1926.
ii Robert Finley JOHNSON #2133 b. 13 Aug 1929,10 occupation cattlebuyer/ farmer.
very tall man- olive complection, brown eyes and black hair-as his hair
grayed it turned at the temples very attractively- attended Mexico HighSchool
to play football- attended Missouri University in Columbia Mo.-
9. Nannie Frances GOHN #2305 b. 25 Dec 1913,16 m. 23 May 1947,16 Joseph S. HULL jr #2307, occupation veterinary medicine.
once was on the city council and mayor of West Plains, Mo/Attended Texas A &
i Joseph Daniel "Danny" HULL #2308.
attended Missouri Univ., Columbia, Mo for two years then Texas A & M where
he was a senior in 1970 with plans to be a doctor/
10. Sally Frances JOHNSON #2140 b. Apr 1927, Martinsburg, Mo., m. 2 Sept 1927, in St. Louis, Mo.,17 divorced, Jess PAGE #2143.
i Gary Michael PAGE #2144 b. 5 Nov 1953, St Louis, Mo. 17.
ii Janet Lynn PAGE #2145 b. 27 May 1956, Victor, Tx.17.
11. Carl Price JOHNSON #2141 b. 9 Aug 1928, Martinsburg, Mo., Martinsburg Community Church, service Air Force, occupation stockman/farmer,21 m. 24 Nov 1957, in Mexico, Mo,17 Bonnie STANDEFER #2146. Carl died 5 May 1990, Regional Hosp., Columbia, Mo,21 buried: 8 May 1990, East Lawn Cem., Mexico, Mo. 21
Attended Univ of Mo. before entering the Air Force for 4 years(obit-
Wellsville Optic News- 9 May 1990)/ Died of cancer/Member martinsburg Fire
Dept Board, Martinsburg farmers Elevator Board, a member of Modern Woodmen of
i Carl Bruce JOHNSON #2147 b. 14 Aug 1959.
12. Ruth Ann JOHNSON #259 b. 12 Sept 1926, Mexico, Audrain Co., Mo.,14 occupation homemaker/, m. 5 June 1947, in Christian Church, Columbia, Mo.,14 William Price "Bill" HALE #258, b. 6 Nov 1926, family farm, Callaway Co., Mo,14 Christian, Martinsburg Community Church,14 (son of Claud Price HALE #2127 and Ruth LAVENDER #2128) occupation teacher/ farmer,14 d. 3 Mar 1989, Audrain Hospital, Mexico, Mo., buried: 6 Mar 1989, Liberty Cem., Callaway Co., MO.,6 Myers Funeral Home- Wellsville, Mo. Ruth died 15 July 1977, Audrain Hospital, Mexico, Mo.,15 buried: 16 July 1977, Liberty Cem., Callaway Co., MO. 6
called" Billie Price" as a youngster, then Bill / Member of Kappa Alpha
Faternity in College at Univ. of Mo. in Columbia /
13. i Cynthia Ann "Cindy" HALE #2262 b. 20 Aug 1949.
14. ii Nancy Lee HALE #168 b. 31 Aug 1951.
15. iii William Johnson "Bill or Billy" HALE #2263 b. 22 Jan 1955.
16. iv Elizabeth Ruth "Betty" HALE #2264 b. 15 Sept 1956.
17. v Rebecca Sue "Becky" HALE #2265 b. 15 Sept 1956.
13. Cynthia Ann "Cindy" HALE #2262 b. 20 Aug 1949, Audrain Hosp., Mexico, Mo,14 Baptist, Wellsville Baptist Church,14 occupation school bus driver, m. 6 May 1967, in Martinsburg Community Church,Martinsburg,14 Ovid Leland "Butch" DAVIS #2266, b. 23 Dec 1945, at the home of aunt Lula Davis Peery,14 Baptist, Wellsville Baptist Church,14 occupation Wellsville firebrick/farm.
drove hadicapped children fron the Laddonia school district to Montgomery
school district for a number of years/ Very active in Church work/Bought a
farm in Montgomery Co just east of Martinsburg whwere they live/ bought the
eastern part of the farm she was raised on from her father's estate with two
sisters, then sold them her interest/
birth place is East of Catholic cemetery, south of Martinsburg, Audrain Co.,
Mo./active in Church work/ drives the Sunday school bus/sings in Choir/
18. i William Allen "Bill" DAVIS #2267 b. 19 Oct 1970.
ii Deanna Ruth DAVIS #2268 b. 12 Nov 1976, Audrain Hosp., Mexico, Mo,14 Baptist, Wellsville Baptist Church.14.
student at St LouisUniversity School of Pharmacy1996/97/accomplished at the
piano playing at Church functions, played and sang at uncle Bill Hale and
Sherry's wedding/5ft 10 in, dark blond hair and blue eyes/
iii James Leland DAVIS #2269 b. 22 Apr 1978, Univ. of Mo Hosp., Columbia, Mo,14 Baptist, Wellsville Baptist Church.14.
Student at Fayette College on a basketball scholarship/a twin, born 5 weeks
early/6ft 6 in, dark brown hair and brown eyes/
iv Justin Price DAVIS #2270 b. 22 Apr 1978, Columbia Medical Center, Columbia, Mo,14 Baptist, Baptist Church Wellsville Mo.14.
student at Fayette College/ a twin born 5 weeks early/ 6ft 5 in tall, blond
and blue eyes/
v Abigail Nannette "Abby" DAVIS #2271 b. 24 Aug 1984, Audrain Hosp., Mexico, Mo,14 Baptist, Wellsville Baptist Church, Wellsville,Mo.14.
plays the piano/ homeschooled the 1996/97 year--/dark blond hair and blue
eyes/ she looks the most like her mother/
14. Nancy Lee HALE #168 b. 31 Aug 1951, Mexico Audrain Co Mo, Martinsburg Community Church, occupation clerk, m. (1) 31 May 1969, in Baptist Church Wellsville Mo, Charles Gail WILSON #169, b. 13 Dec 1950, Mexico Audrain Co Mo,14 ca 1968, Baptist Church, Wellsville Mo,14 (son of Clyde Walton WILSON #1714 and Alice Marjorie GARRETT #1712) occupation Wellsville Firebrick, m. (2) 13 Mar 1979, in Edinburg, Hildago Co Tx, divorced, Donald Ray LANDIS #176, m. (3) in Ft Myers Lee Co Florida, divorced, William Paul LEE #177, (son of Francis Eugene "Gene" LEE #2595 and Kathleen WOOD #2605) occupation carpenter/trucker, m. (4) UNMARRIED, Gale Eugene STUART #82, b. 7 Oct 1943, S of Martinsburg Callaway Co Mo,23 (son of John Delmer STUART #68 and Lottie Pearl GARDNER #76) occupation firebrick/ farmer.
graduated from Community R-6 , Laddonia, Mo. 1969--1/2 yr. Licensed
Practical Nursing School, Mexico, Mo. 1979--Worked as a security guard in
south Texas oilfields- winter 1982 and 1984/5--
lives in rural New Florence, Mo
Children by Charles Gail WILSON:
i Laura Nicole WILSON #322 b. 14 Dec 1971, Audrain County Hosp., Mexico, Missouri,14 1982?, First Baptist Church in Wellsville MO, m. 1990, in Methodist Church, Montgomery City, Mo,14 divorced, Darren Wayne SMITH #2261.
ii Benjamin Scott WILSON #323 b. 9 Feb 1977, St John's Mercy Hosp., Creve Coeur, Mo.14.
Children by Gale Eugene STUART:
iii William Gale STUART #170 b. 12 Oct 1991, Audrain Medical Center, Mexico, Mo.23.
Down Syndrome (mildly retarded)-- Down syndrome related heart defect repaired
at five months at Childrens Hospital, St Louis, Mo-
15. William Johnson "Bill or Billy" HALE #2263 b. 22 Jan 1955, Audrain Hosp., Mexico, Mo, occupation farmer/auto bodyman, m. (1) 6 July 1974, in Martinsburg Community Church,Martinsburg,14 divorced 1984, Cindy Rose SMITH #2274, occupation nurse, m. (2) 1984, divorced 1988, Nancy BEAUCHAMP #2277, occupation factory/, m. (3) divorced, Rebecca ROEMER #2280, occupation kidney dialisis nurse, m. (4) 3 Nov 1995, in Liberty Church, Callaway Co., Mo,14 Sherry Mae MAYLEE #2281, occupation factory/ nurse aide.
can tell you a new joke every day and never repeat himself/ had two back
surgeries which caused foot drop and resulted in a limp/ Civil War history
Cindy moved to Wellsville after the divorce then later to Mexico and
the Hallsville/ Columbia area then St Charles/ Got her associates degree in
business administration and worked for several yrs in St Louis as head of
housekeeping at a hospital/
Had a daughter,Rhonda Austill, prior to her marriage to Bill, He continued to
act in a father's role after the divorce. (See Bill's children) nancy and ?
Austill lived in California/ Nancy and Joe live in Martinsburg where she has
an uphostery shop/ They are raising his sons from a first marriage/
Has two sons from first marriage: (1) Cecil O'Dell Buchanen (2) Richard
Buchanen They live with their mother and Bill (1997)
Children by Cindy Rose SMITH:
i Thomas Loyd HALE #2275 b. 7 Sept 1975, Audrain Hosp., Mexico, Mo,14 service navy.
learned to surf while stationed in Hawaii/ attending college while in the
ii Amelia Ruth HALE #2276 b. 25 Oct 1979, Audrain Hosp., Mexico, Mo.
moved to the Denver Colorado area with her mother in 1996
Children by Nancy BEAUCHAMP:
iii Rhonda AUSTILL #2284.
Raised by Bill during their marriage- After the divorce she continued to be
part of the Hale family
iv Jessica Leigh HALE #2283 b. 20 June 1985, Audrain Hosp., Mexico, MO, Catholic.
16. Elizabeth Ruth "Betty" HALE #2264 b. 15 Sept 1956, Audrain Hosp., Mexico, Mo, occupation school teacher/, m. 10 June 1977, in St Joseph Catholic Church, Martinsburg,,14 Michael Joseph "Mike" FENNEWALD #2285, b. 18 Aug 1950, Audrain Hosp., Mexico, Mo, Catholic, St Joseph, Martinsburg, Mo,14 (son of A. H. Fennewald #3680 and Mary Kathleen Jacobi #3681) service Army 1970-71, occupation farmer.25
a twin/ accomplished at the piano/ took instruction for Catholic religion and
didn't convert/ Raised her children Catholic/ Graduated from University of Mo
1978/ Converted to Catholism 1996 (Betty)-Taught English at Montgomery
schools for 12 years
attended St Joseph's catholic school in Martinsburg, Mo- graduated R-6 at
i Andrew Joseph FENNEWALD #2286 b. 18 July 1981, Audrain Hosp., Mexico, Mo,25 Catholic, St Joseph's Martinsburg, Mo.25.
blond hair and blue eyes/
ii Rebecca Kathleen FENNEWALD #2287 b. 25 July 1984, Audrain Hosp., Mexico, Mo,25 Catholic, St Joseph, Martinsburg, Mo. 25.
medium brown hair and blue eyes/
17. Rebecca Sue "Becky" HALE #2265 b. 15 Sept 1956, Audrain Hosp., Mexico, Mo, occupation registered nurse, m. (1) Dec 1977, in Martinsburg Community Church,Martinsburg,14 divorced, Lawrence Wayne HENDERSON #2288, service navy, occupation Corp of engineers(Mo),14 m. (2) unmarried, Milton COOK #2291, occupation welder.
a twin/ graduated in nursing from Moberly College/ Worked at Audrain
Medical Center as a charge nurse/ bought a home in Laddonia Mo with Milton
Cook/ Bought the eastern part of the farm she was raised on from father's
estate with two sisters/Becky and Larry lived for a number of years in
Had a son nicknamed "Squeek" from a prior marriage that ended in divorce in
the Cameron, Mo area.
Children by Lawrence Wayne HENDERSON:
i Eric Wayne HENDERSON #2289 b. Audrain Hosp., Mexico, Mo.
dark brown hair and hazel, leaning toward green, eyes-when he was born the
family was living south of Martinsburg on the corner past the Catholic
ii Laura Elizabeth HENDERSON #2290 d. July, home of aunt, Betty Fennewald, buried: Liberty Cem., Callaway Co., Mo.
died of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) Bill Davis, who was 16, was
babysitting while Becky and Betty and Mike went to the Montgomery County Fair.
Larry had stayed at Cameron to work while Becky and children had an extended
visit prior to Eric starting school/She had dark hair
Children by Milton COOK:
iii Evan Martin COOK #2292 b. 1 Nov 1990, University Hosp, Columbia, Mo.
an extremely large child weighing 130 pounds in kindergarden/ dark blond hair
and blue eyes/ resembles his father a great deal/
18. William Allen "Bill" DAVIS #2267 b. 19 Oct 1970, Audrain Hosp., Mexico, Mo,14 occupation lab at brickplant, m. May 1993, in Sarcoxie, Mo,14 Shanna CARMICHAEL #2272.
graduated from Univ. of Mo at Rolla, Mo/dark brown hair and brown eyes/
i William Price DAVIS #2273 b. 1996, Audrain Medical Center, Mexico, Mo.14.
[Submitted by Nancy (Hale) Lee, Jan 1998]