Joseph Gullaume HEBERT
- Born: 1611, paris, France
- Marriage (1): Marguerite MIGNIER-MEUNIER about 1622 in Seine, Paris, France
- Marriage (2): Marie Helene DES PORTES on 1 Oct 1634 in Quebec, Quebec
- Marriage (3): Noelle MORIN
- Died: 23 Sep 1639, Iroquois land, Quebec at age 28
- Buried: 23 Sep 1639, Quebec, Quebec
He was a cooper or barrel maker. He was killed on Iroqois land during an attack on the Iroqois.
Records show Residence in Québec after 1617.Heritiers de la Moitie des Fiefs Paternels.Guillaume Joseph Hebert was one of 34 people of French origin in Québec at the onset of the English occupation.
Joseph married Marguerite MIGNIER-MEUNIER about 1622 in Seine, Paris, France. (Marguerite MIGNIER-MEUNIER was born in 1601 in France.)
Joseph next married Marie Helene DES PORTES, daughter of Pierre DESPORTES and Francoise LANGLOIS, on 1 Oct 1634 in Quebec, Quebec. (Marie Helene DES PORTES was born on 7 Jul 1620 in Quebec, at house Samuel Champlain and died on 25 Jun 1675 in St Thomas, Montmagny, Quebec.)
Joseph next married Noelle MORIN.