In 1883 it was decided that a mission church was needed in Dudley. The chuch cost £200 and was completed 11 May 1886, the builder was a local man Mr Gray who later migrated to Canada. The church was designed by W.S Hicks.
This site was created September, 1999 and is maintained by D.J.Kane, BA(Hons) Dip. Eur. Hum. (Open)Contact Dave Kane "