People found at
Austin, Texas postcard show - February 23, 2003
postcards of named individuals found at various dealers
at a postcard show in
February 23, 2003
None of the cards on this page had postmarks on them, but some did have hand written dates. Due to the shape of these photos, several of them had quite a bit of empty space at the top or bottom. I cropped these photos to reduce file size and so that the faces would show up bigger.
- Marius and Francis Anderson - "Andrew & Marie's boys". The name Christina Petersen is written down one side of the back of the card.
- Mr. and Mrs. Roy Anderson
- Gertie Birmingham. There are three ladies in this photo. I am not sure which one is Gertie, but I'm guessing she is probably the seated lady in the center and the other two are her daughters.
- Alma Fawcett, Conway, Iowa.
- Anna Elizabeth Garuhart (Baruhart?), Feb. 11, 1910, 1 yr old. The word "Mother's" is also written near the bottom of the back of the card.
- Hazel Mae Gilbertson, age 16 months. The odd cross-hatch pattern comes from the fact that this photo was apparently printed as a dot screen, which is unusual for these portrait postcards.
- CLAIMED "Taken Sept. 1915, Hildegard Goergen, Caledonia, Minn." Addressed to "Mrs. J. M. Wilberding, Caledonia, Minn." - first cousin to the two Wilberding children at the bottom of this page according to the relative who claimed both photos.
- Vern Harrington. Addressed to Miss Hannah Erands. Message reads: "Answer this. Earl wants me to come up with him next week. Send me your picture. Frome (sic.) Vernie Harrington. This is taken early in the morning right after a dance. I had some good ones taken yesterday. This one is not good of me but its all I got."
- George Howard. "Married a G??? girl from Pr?????. Lives in Buffalo."
- Florence Marshall
- Mrs. John Melby & children. The name "Sadie" is written along the top of the back, but this may be the name of a previous owner or dealer.
- Myrtle Nelson
- "The Charles Stafford children"
- Grace Voigt
- CLAIMED Walter and Virginia Wilberding, 1912. First cousins of Pauline Hildegard Goergen above according to the relative who claimed both photos.
February 23, 2003 Austin Postcard Show - group 2 and 3
February 23, 2003 Austin Postcard Show - group 4, page 1
February 23, 2003 Austin Postcard Show - group 4, page 2
February 23, 2003 Austin Postcard Show - group 4, page 3
Back to Antique Store People
© 2003 by Roxy Triebel or the original contributor.
This information may be used by libraries, genealogical societies, and for personal use. Commercial use of this information is strictly prohibited without prior permission of the owners. If copied, this copyright notice must appear with the information.