Search billions of records on Ancestry.com
   

This is from Treasures of the Past

Allegheny County, PA

 

Population

1790 1800 1810 1820 1830 1840 1850 1860 1870
10,309 15,087 25,317 34,921 50,552 81,235 138,290 178,831 262,204

 

History of Allegheny County

DAR Plaque on the back of the Presbyterian Church in downtown Pittsburgh

 

Bellevue/Quall Quail Cemetery, formerly known as Bayne Cemetery, is the plot of land deeded to the Methodist Episcopal Church in 1811. (Donald A. Gilliland)

 

Dugan's Cemetery

Logans Ferry United Presbyterian Cemetery

Old Bright Cemetery

St. Patrick Cemetery

Prospect Cemetery

Wills and Letters of Administration

Versailles  Township (today is North and South Versailles)

South Park Fairgrounds Cemetery

 

 

 

"