If you think you may have connections with any of the people on this website, please email me on su *at* tingewick.org.uk (changing the *at* to @ - I'm having problems with spammers!) and I'll send you a full gedcom version with all their details & my sources.
Numbers follow the Ahnentafel system: only those ancestors who have a connection with Tingewick are detailed. Other surnames being researched are listed at the bottom of the page.
(1) Toni is the:
and the 2g-g'daughter of
(26) Thomas Clifford (bp 1848 in Finmere, Oxon, died 1920 at Oak Park, Illinois, USA)
Married (1869) in Tingewick
(27) Mary Ann Noquette (bp. 1838 in Bloxham, Oxfordshire, d. 1917 in Chicago, Illinois, USA.) .
and the 3g-g'dau of
(53) Mary Clifford (born 1827 Finmere, Oxon, d. aft 1901, prob. Tingewick)
(father of Thomas Clifford unknown)
(55) Rosehannah Noquet (b. abt 1816/20 at Bloxham, Oxon, d. 1864, bur. Tingewick)
(father of Mary Ann Noquette unknown)
and the 4g-g'dau of
(106) William Clifton aka Clifford (b. abt 1799 at Gawcott, Buckinghamshire d. 1886)
Married abt. 1820, place unknown
to (107) Ann (surname unknown)
She shares these ancestors (and thus the next generation below) with the late Mrs Joan (Clifford) Critchley of Tingewick (1924-2001).
(212) John Clifton aka Clifford (1779-1863) born poss. Gawcott, Buckinghamshire
married 1798 at Buckingham
(213) Elizabeth Holland (b. abt. 1776, d. 1861).
She probably shares these ancestors with Ann Adams (email: andams *at* btinternet.com)
Bar/Baer/Bare/Bear Switzerland/Germany1545-1750 and USA, 1700-present
Bickel Germany, 1850-1900 and USA 1880-present
Clifford/Clifton Tingewick, Buckinghamshire and Finmere, Oxfordshire, 1750-1900
Kaeser Germany, 1850-1900 and USA, 1880-present
Neal/Neale Buckinghamshire, 1800-1900
O'Brien Callan, County Kilkenny, Ireland 1850-1900 and USA 1900-present
Ossowski Oswiecim, Poland (1850-1890) and Chicago, USA (1888-present)
Skidmore/Scudamore UK (1040-1600), Birmingham UK (1590-1900) and Michigan, USA (1900-present)
Thomas Callan, County Kilkenny, Ireland 1850-1900 and USA 1900-present
Walworth London area, UK 1550-1700, and USA, 1692-present
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids