JAMES CROW: 
Died: by 12 October 1840 Warrick Co., IN when estate was probated
Burial: Warrick Co., IN
Married: 1] 21 December 1812 Nelson Co., KY
daughter of Benjamin Lasley and unknown
CHILDREN OF JAMES AND NANCY: these children are said to be the children of this couple
1. Lucinda Crow + John Connor
2. Phillip Crow + 1] Margaret Eliza Lane
+ 2] Charlotte Meur
3. Benjamin Crow + Clarissa Murphy [license issued; no certificate returned]
4. John Crow + 1] Susan Gentry
+ 2] Ann nee unknown
5. Polly Crow + Moses Noble
6. Elizabeth Crow + John B. Bethell
7. Hannah Crow + John Bohall
8. Talbot Crow + Hannah W. Lee
Married: 2] 20 February 1827 Nelson Co., KY
daughter of unknown
Born: circa 1799 Nelson Co., KY
Died: after 1860 census
Burial: Warrick Co., IN
CHILDREN OF JAMES AND REBECCA:
1. Jeremiah Cash Crow + Margaret Jane Lawrence
2. Nancy Ann Crow + Levi Voyles
3. Samuel Crow + 1] Nancy Jane Lee
+ 2] Rebecca Lee
4. Harrison Crow + Celesia Malissa Lee
5. William Crow + 1] Elizabeth Ann Scarberry
+ 2] Mariah Keziah Folsom
+ 3] Susan Ann Burdick ... listed as his 3rd marriage
+ 4] Susan A. Gibson ... listed as his 4th marriage
+ 5] Lydia Osborne ... listed as his 5th marriage
+ 6] Theodocia Howseley ... listed as his 6th marriage
6. Peter Crow + Elizabeth A. Cook
Year: 1830 U S Census: Ohio, Warrick, Indiana, Page: 270; NARA Roll: M19-28; Family History Film: 0007717. Spelled Croe
Year: 1840; Census Place: Skelton, Warrick, Indiana; Roll: 97; Page: 43; Image: 94; Family History Library Film: 0007731.
1850 not found
Year: 1860; Census Place: Owen, Warrick, Indiana; Roll: M653_305; Page: 744; Image: 296; Family History Library Film: 803305.
Source Information: Indexed as Cron.
There are two marriages listed for James Crow on the "Nelson Co., KY Marriage Register 1785 - 1859" This is the source for the above two listed marriages.
"Nelson Co., KY Marriage Register 1785 - 1859" page 47 clearly shows the spelling of Rebecca's surname as Albin, in the microfilm of the register it appeared to be Ash. The microfilm is of very poor quality. Note the marriage bond lists her as Miss Rebecca Albin.
Copy of marriage bond for James Crow and Rebecca Albin on hand.
Rebecca Crow gave consent for her daughter Nancy Crow to marry Levi Voyles. Copy of consent on hand.
Marriage records of Pike, Spencer and Warrick Cos., IN
James Crow's Estate Records from Warrick
Updated 8 August 2014 Contact Virginia L. Aldridge