Top Row: L>R
1. Nathaniel Aldridge's War of 1812 Company Muster Roll cards dated Nov. 10, 1814 to Dec. 31. 1814 and Dec. 31, 1814 to Feb. 28, 1815. The next images are of Nathaniel Oldridge's estate records from 1835.
2nd row: L>R
1. Rock Ledge home of Squire and Hannah Aldridge Hawesville, Hancock Co., KY taken 1910, by son Charles C. Aldridge.
2.Top row: L>R Walter Frank Stinnett, Ruth Hines Aldridge Stinnett, Hannah Gillians Aldridge (seated), Squire W. Aldridge, Jr. (holding Marguerite) Stella Marie Birlenbach Aldridge, Squire W. Aldridge, Sr. (seated), Louis Aldridge (holding Cora) Mildred Conner Aldridge
Seated on porch steps: L>R Catharyne Marie Aldridge, John Wesley Aldridge, Ruth Wittmer (little girl standing), Elizabeth Conner Aldridge
Standing to left of steps: Charles C. Aldridge (boy with goat), George Wilber, Francis Louis & Joseph Conway, Augusta Elizabeth Aldridge (three little boys & little girl seated on steps)
Standing to right of steps: L>R Joseph Aldridge, Mary Ann Aldridge Wittmer & Charles Wittmer... photo taken circa 1906
3. Squire W. Aldridge, Sr.
4. Hannah Gillians Aldridge
5. Aldridge Family of Hawesville, Hancock Co., KY circa 1906
3rd row: L>R
1. Joseph Aldridge
2. Elizabeth Conner Aldridge, George Wilber & Francis Louis Aldridge
3. Joseph Aldridge son of George Wilber Aldridge & Mabel Alice Adams Aldridge
4. Wilber & Joe Aldridge at their father's grave
5. Ruth Hines Aldridge Stinnett & Walter Frank Stinnett
4thd row: L>R
1. Squire W. Aldridge, Jr., Stella Marie Birlenbach Aldridge, Ruth Hannah Aldridge & Pauline Aldridge
2. John Wesley Aldridge
3. Catharyne Marie Aldridge Goodrich
4. Charles Cornelius Aldridge, Sr.
5. Mayme Rauch Aldridge
6. Charles Cornelius Aldridge, Jr. 1921
Hawesville Cemetery ... aka... Memory Gardens Hancock Co., KY
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids