|Home | Contact | Statistics | Index|
1. Daniel Sean BOYLE , son of Daniel BOYLE (1916-1998) and Virginia Finn CAMPBELL (1921-2000), was born on 16 October 1946 in Rutherglen, Lanark, Scotland.
2. Daniel BOYLE , son of Daniel BOYLE and Mary COTTER, was born on 11 December 1916 in Rutherglen, Lanark, Scotland. He married Mary Ann WILSON Ferguson on 10 November 1939 in Rutherglen, Lanarkshire, Scotland. He married Virginia Finn CAMPBELL on 2 January 1946 in Dublin, Ireland. He died on 5 June 1998 in Coventry, West Midlands, England.
Mary Ann WILSON Ferguson , daughter of George FERGUSON (1887- ) and Agnes CARDOW (1897- ), was born in 1921 in Rutherglen, Lanarkshire, Scotland. She died on 16 October 1940 in Glasgow, Scotland.
3. Virginia Finn CAMPBELL , daughter of John Joseph CAMPBELL (otherwise Jack Campbell) and Florence Miriam MC COY, was born on 20 May 1921 in Dublin, Dublin, Ireland. She died on 16 January 2000 in Coventry. She was buried in Coventry. She and Daniel BOYLE had the following children:
Shamus Angelo BOYLE (1956- ). Shamus was born on 19 May 1956 in Christchurch, New Zealand.
4. Daniel BOYLE , son of Charles BOYLE and Sarah Jane QUIGG, was born on 30 December 1886 in Greenock, Lanark, Scotland. He married Mary COTTER on 28 September 1905 in Rutherglen, Lanarkshire, Scotland. He died on 24 March 1951 in Rutherglen.
5. Mary COTTER , daughter of Cornelius COTTER and Agnes DUFFY, was born on 31 January 1887 in Bridgeton, Lanarkshire, Scotland. She died on 4 July 1926 in Rutherglen. She and Daniel BOYLE had the following children:
Charles BOYLE (1906- ). Charles was born in 1906. He died "19 Mar 1909 infant" in East Greenock, Renfrewshire, Scotland.
Mary BOYLE (1911-1996). Mary was born in 1911 in Rutherglen, Lanark, Scotland. She died in 1996 in Rutherglen.
Margaret BOYLE (1919-2006). Margaret was born on 9 December 1919 in Rutherglen. She died in 2006 in coventry, .England.
6. John Joseph CAMPBELL (otherwise Jack Campbell) , son of George CAMPBELL and Ellen FARRELL, was born on 4 July 1896 in Dublin, Dublin, Ireland. He married Florence Miriam MC COY on 4 August 1916 in Dublin. 1 He died on 27 September 1960 in Dublin, Dublin, Ireland.
7. Florence Miriam MC COY , daughter of Charles MC COY, was born on 13 July 1896 in Dublin. She died on 28 April 1975 in Dublin. She and John Joseph CAMPBELL (otherwise Jack Campbell) had the following children:
Mabel Finn CAMPBELL (1921-1998). Mabel was born on 20 May 1921 in Dublin. She married Patrick Joseph WALSH in 1940 (approx.) in Dublin. She died on 13 October 1998 in Coventry, West Midlands, England.
Florence CAMPBELL (1924?-1948?). Florence was born in 1924 (approx.) in Dublin. She married "Never Married". She died in 1948 (approx.) in Dublin.
Charles CAMPBELL (1925- ). Charles was born on 12 November 1925 in Dublin.
Pauline CAMPBELL (1930-2001). Pauline was born on 29 October 1930 in Dublin. She and Patrick SHEEHAN were divorced. She married him in 1950 (approx.). She married James MOORE on 2 August 1962 in Liverpool, Lancashire, England. She died on 10 December 2001 in Liverpool, Merseyside, England.
Austin Christopher CAMPBELL (1932- ). Austin was born on 26 December 1932 in Dublin.
Godfrey Gerald CAMPBELL (1934- ). Godfrey was born on 26 August 1934 in Dublin.