Miscellaneous accounts of the U.S. Indian Agent for the Creek Nation, 1797-1800.
This is a few miscellaneous accounts of the U.S. Indian Agent for the Creek Nation
dated 1797-1800. These are taken from the combined book "A Sketch of
the Creek Country, in the years 1798 and 1799" & "Letters of
Benjamin Hawkins 1796-1806. These accounts are from the "Letters" part
of the book on pages 324-354.
The United States in Account with the Creek Nation.
- A. The Indian Department to the U. States
- B. The United States in Account with Sackfield
Maclin, Assistant In the
- D. To James Burgess.
- E. The United States in Account with Benjamin Hawkins, P. T. A. for I. A. S.
- F. The United States in Account with the Indian Department.
- I. National Council at Tuckabatchee, 6 June,
- K. Supplies by the United States Factor.
Payments to Assistants & for contingencies
- Orders on Edward Price for the Quarterly Payment of the Assistants and Others
in the Creek Department.
- Orders on Edward Price, U. S. Factor, for Sundries for the Creek Department
- Orders on Edward Price, U. S. Factor, for Contingencies in the Creek
Creek Nation Stipends
- Orders for the Creek Stipend for the Years 1796 and 1797, Drawn on Edward
Price, Factor for the U. States. (Sept, 1797-Dec. 1798)
- Creek Stipend for 1798 (June 1798-April 1799)
- Stipend for 1799. (April 1798-Jan. 1799)
- Stipend for 1796, 1797 and 1798. (Nov.
Payments to individuals
- On W. Hawkins.
- Tustunnagau Cochookomee.
- The Indian Department.
- Private Expenses.
- An Account of Sundries Furnished William Hubbard, 19 May,
- Account of Sundries Furnished Wm. McDonald & Francis Killinsworth on the
Drawing of the Creek Nation boundary
- The Commissioners for ascertaining and marking the boundary line between the
Indian nations and the U. S.:
- The United States in Account with the Commissioners for Ascertaining and
Marking the Creek Boundary.