GAR Post 360
CHARLES R. BRIGHT
No. 360 G.A.R.
ORGANIZED JULY 18, 1888
Not far from the Verona/Oakmont Cemetery on Fourth Street in Oakmont, PA is The Bright Cemetery.
It is a small cemetery adjacent to The American Legion Post 600 and has the graves of :
- Adam Bright, June 18, 1834 - Sept 7,1864, Corp Co K 101 PA Infantry
Died In Andersonville Prison, Georgia
- Charles Rowan Bright, Hampton's Battery
Died July 10, 1863, Aged 22, Boonesboro, Maryland
- William G. Duggan, Pvt Co F 136 PA Inf
- Emanuel Gruber, Pvt Co H 136 PA Inf
- Joseph Wood, Aug 27, 1842 - July 16,1863
|CW Tombstone Photographs||CW Tombstone Inscriptions||Virtual Home Page|