Mollie Louise Parkerson 
- Born: June 2, 1891, Plainfield, Dodge, Georgia, USA
- Marriage: Samuel Jones Rawlins  on August 18, 1907 in Eastman, Dodge, Georgia, USA
- Died: August 20, 1981, Eastman, Dodge, Georgia, USA at age 90
- Buried: Eastman, Dodge, Georgia, USA
Obit from Macon Telegraph Date of Death: 8-20-1981 Eastman
Mrs. Molly Rawlins McCranie, 90, died Thursday in a Dodge County
hospital. Services will be held at 3 p.m. today in the chapel of Stokes-Southerland Funeral Home of Eastman. Burial will be in Woodlawn
Cemetery. The Rev. Graham Bowen will officiate. Mrs. McCranie, a lifelong resident of Dodge County, was a member of First Baptist Church.
Survivors include a daughter, Mrs. Helen Kennedy of Barnesville; three
sons, Bill Rawlins of Tucker, Talmadge Rawlins of Cadwell, and Hilton
Rawlins of McRae; five brothers, B.D. Parkerson, Charlie Parkerson, Theo
Parkerson, and Kermit Parkerson, all of Eastman, and Burnis Parke rson of
Plainfield; 10 grandchildren; and 18 great-grandchildren. As per her death certificate, her name is spelled Mollye Louise Parkerson.
Note: Mollye was the daughter of Isaac Newton Parkerson and Vienna Peacock.
Bee Hive Cemetery.
Noted events in her life were:
• Picture. Charley McCranie Mollye Parkerson Rawlins
• Picture: L/ R Bill, Polly, Helen, Talmadge and Molly (Parkerson) Rawlins.
• Picture: L/R Hilton, Helen, Talmadge, Mollie and Bill Rawlins.
• Picture: Mollie "Mollye" Louise Parkerson.
Mollie married Samuel Jones Rawlins  [MRIN: 2783], son of George Washington Rawlins  and Martha Drucilla Horne , on August 18, 1907 in Eastman, Dodge, Georgia, USA. (Samuel Jones Rawlins  was born on March 26, 1887 in , Dodge, Georgia, USA, died on December 29, 1933 in , Dodge, Georgia, USA and was buried in Eastman, Dodge, Georgia, USA.)