Melcher Ansell 
- Born: February 2, 1780, , Loudoun, Virginia, USA
- Marriage: Elizabeth Wentz 
- Died: October 21, 1853 at age 73
- Buried: Lesage, Cabell, West Virginia, USA
Moved to Cabell,WV
1808 Loudoun Co., VA Deed Book 2L, page 83. Power of Attorney...Melcher Ansill, of Kanawhay Co.,Va...my trusty friend and brother. Leonard Ansill, of Loudoun Co.,Va., to sell my interest or part of the land that has fell to me in the plantation of my father, Leonard Ansill, deceased, of Loudoun Co., Va., Oct 10, 1808. Proved by Timothy Hixon & Aaron Sanders & Isaac Steer. Signed, Melchor Ansell.
Noted events in his life were:
• Picture: Head Stone of Melcher Ansell.
Melcher married Elizabeth Wentz  [MRIN: 5565].