ALLRED, Starling Robert 1
2. HOLLIS, Harriet Levina
1. BOSS, Louise Almeda
3. CLINE, "Mollie" Mary Martha Lauraine
- Born: 9 Sep 1845, , , Georgia, USA
- Marriage (1): BOSS, Louise Almeda on 8 Dec 1867 in , , Georgia, USA
- Marriage (2): HOLLIS, Harriet Levina about 1877
- Marriage (3): CLINE, "Mollie" Mary Martha Lauraine on 13 Sep 1882 in Cartersville, Bartow, Georgia, USA
- Died: 16 Mar 1901, , , Texas, USA at age 55
- Buried: Mount Sylvan Cemetery, Mount Sylvan, Smith, Texas
Noted events in his life were:
- Civil War: Starling Robert Allred. 1 M. L. Alred, wife of Starling stated in her pension application that he said he served in Major Lattimore's Regiment and enlistd from Marietta, Georgia.
She also states he was discharged when the war closed, and that he'd served for more than two years.
- 21 Jun 1900 he appeared as Starlin R. Allred, age 52, HOH, born Sep 1847 in Georgia, f-b-TN and m-b-GA, Farmer, renting farm, can read and write, married 18 years on the census in Mount Sylvan, Smith, Texas, USA. 2 ED 107 Sheet 13A Dwelling 207 and Household 208
- He resided in Texas in 1886 and in Smith County in 1901. 1 According to M. L. Alred's Confederate Pension dated 13 May 1916, they'd resided in Texas 30 years as of December 14, 1915 and in Smith County 15 years.
- Family photos: e-mail from Mark Schmidt Aug 29, 2009
- Burial records-findagrave: Starling Robert Allred, 1845-1901, Mount Sylvan Cemetery, Mount Sylvan, Smith, Texas. 3 Record only submitted by MB on May 2, 2003, now maintained with DC information, family links, person and tombstone photos submitted by Syble Cline Glasscock
married Louise Almeda BOSS on 8 Dec 1867 in , , Georgia, USA.
next married Harriet Levina HOLLIS about 1877. (Harriet Levina HOLLIS was born on 27 Feb 1840 in , , South Carolina, USA and died about 1882 in probably Floyd county, Georgia.)
next married "Mollie" Mary Martha Lauraine CLINE, son of George Washington CLINE and Narcissa NEWTON, on 13 Sep 1882 in Cartersville, Bartow, Georgia, USA. ("Mollie" Mary Martha Lauraine CLINE was born on 18 Feb 1858 in Webster, Jackson, North Carolina, USA, died on 24 Jan 1955 in Lindale, Smith, Texas, USA and was buried on 25 Jan 1955 in Mount Sylvan Cemetery, Mount Sylvan, Smith, Texas.)
Starling was working on the Railroad in Chattanooga, Tennessee with George Washington Cline father of Mary Luraine "Mollie" Cline and this is how he met Mollie. He also said that Mollie helped to raised his four daughters. While they were living in the Mt. Sylvan area, they was a branch/creek that separated their family from her brother Antny who had married Starling's oldest daughter Matt. Source: S. L. Allred, grandson of Starling & Mollie Allred.