compiled by Steve Wilson,
last updated May 2, 2016.
Back to Wilson's Family History.
The Relationship Between the Families
Table of Contents:
- Bates Family. At the middle of
the 19th century, they left New York and Connecticut for Illinois and
- Bird Family. Residents in New York by the end of the 17th century, eventually moving through New Jersey and Indiana to Nebraska.
- Bowman Family. Originally from the Netherlands, they moved from Maryland to Kentucky by 1800.
- Dillman Family. Originally from Baden-Durlach, they were residents of Pennsylvania during the American Revolution, moving to Kentucky at the end of the 18th century, and eventually through Indiana to Kansas.
- Gramm Family. Originally from the Palatinate, they settled in Pennsylvania and Ohio.
- Hadley Family. Most likely with English origins, they left Ireland in 1712 for Pennsylvania, settling in Delaware, moving eventually to North Carolina, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, and Oregon.
- Hughes Family. Early settlers in Ohio, Nebraska, and Kansas, eventually moving to Oregon.
- McCombs Family. They moved from Massachusetts to New York, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, and Colorado.
- Roush Family. They moved from the Rhineland to
Pennsylvania in 1742.
- Wolph Family. They lived in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio and Nebraska.