Note: Incorrectly spelled
"McLeans" on the postcard.
The McLean Bridge
Photo taken by
Carolyn McPherson 25 May 2007.
Main Street - South
Postcard edited by
Carolyn McPherson and believe to be dated
Behind, on the left is the cemetery.
Behind, on the right is the church, and
the Inn, ahead on the right.
The Congregation of
the Church at South Kortright
Photo shared by Mr. Wilber
Haynes, Kortright Town Historian - Date
Note: Photo has been slightly edited from
original. For a larger view of the
congregation, click image.
The Inn at South
Not far from the So.
Kortright Church and cemetery is the Inn.
Note: This badly stained and faded
postcard was edited for the website by
The Hidden Inn
Built in 1893 as
"Ryer's Hotel," the
establishment was acquired by James
McLean in the early 1900's and was
afterwards known as the "South
Kortright Inn." It is currently
operated as "The Hidden Inn"
and is open year-round, offering four
guest rooms and award winning dining.