Search billions of records on
PDP's Roots & Branches - Websites by P. Davidson-Peters
Bethel Cemetery aka Sugar Grove or Robertson
Photo taken and contributed by David James 2004
Lewman Monument - Bethel Cemetery
The Old Bethel Church, erected in 1807 on the farm of Nathan Robertson in Clark's Grant, was three miles north of Charlestown. Known as "The Robertson Meeting House" it was abandoned as early as 1857.
Cemetery Index - Relative to Daily Family
Lewman Ancestry
Cemetery Listings by Sunnyann (Outside Link)

| Site Map | Search |

Updated 24 May 2015
Web Pages Designed & Maintained by P. Davidson-Peters 1999 All Rights Reserved.
What's New | Biographies | Civil War | U.S. Census | Family Letters | Obituaries | Cemeteries | Photos | Email P. Davidson-Peters | About PDP | PDP's Blog (Outside Link)