|Ship in which Caterina had
taken to come to the United States to meet with
her brother Pietro. It arrived in the New York
port on February 15, 1920 having departed from
Naples, Campania, Italy.
It was originally built by
Chantiers de la Mediterranei La Seyne of France
in 1913 for the Fabre Line and flew the French
flag. It was capable of carrying 2,240 passengers
(140 first class, 250 2nd class and 1850 third
class). it was salvaged and scrapped in 1952.