FOURTH GENERATION on Glen's Father's side(21) (21)
Shortly after her mother died in 1865, Abbie purchased her fathers farm. On 29 April 1910 the Federal Census places Abbie (70) in Carlton as a widow without occupation. A 1913 area map shows the Abbie J. Fuller house on Orchard River Road in Carlton. The same year a deed from her granted to Fred and Lottie (Fuller) Wilson, Lots 1 and 3 (77.25 acres), along Lakeside Road and the corner of State Route 279 (Fuller Road portion). On a 1900 map these parcels were shown with the name N(athan) Fuller alongside the farmhouse but were eventually known as the "Wilson Farm" by Fred and Lottie, and their descendants.
Children of Nathan and Abie Fuller were:(10b) died on 3 April 1904 in Corinth, Saratoga County, New York. (30)He was buried in the Carlton Cemetery; headstone reads "William F. Fuller, 1881-1904". (21)
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids