Butler, Andrew J.
- Born: 28 Jun 1844, Louisa County, Virginia, USA
- Marriage: Pace, Mollie F.
- Died: 18 Jul 1928, Louisa County, Virginia, USA at age 84 2792
- Buried: 19 Jul 1928, Louisa County, Virginia, USA
Cause of his death was Myocardial Infarction.
Undertaker: Woodward Funeral Home 2793
Noted events in his life were:
• Land: Book: 2, Page: 558, Grantor: Andrew J. Butler 1st, Stephen W. Butler 2nd. and J, Grantee: Winston, 27 Nov 1875, Louisa County, Virginia, USA. Book: 2, Page: 558, Grantor: Andrew J. Butler 1st, Stephen W. Butler 2nd. and J, Grantee: Winston, Date: 27-Nov-1875
Andrew J. Butler 1st, Stephen W. Butler 2nd. and Joseph B. Winston 3rd. all of Louisa Co. Andrew and Stephen grant to Winston personal property - crop of tobacco- on farm they jointly reside, about 1,000 pounds also wheat now growing, IN TRUST to secure to Jno. J. Summer bonds $13.50 dated 1875, $17.25 dated 1875, $61.45 dated 1875. Sig. Andrew J. Butler and Stephen W. Butler.
• Court: Case File 1879-017, 1879, Louisa County, Virginia, USA. Case File Number: 1879-017
Appleby, Elizabeth Butler, George [Infant]
Appleby, Robert Butler, Hezekiah [Trst(s) Of]
Butler, Andrew J. Butler, Mary [Trst(s) Of]
Butler, Annanias Butler, Milly [Infant]
Butler, Benajah Butler, Willie [Infant]
Butler, Charles Carter, John [Infant]
Butler, Davy Carter, Susan [Infant]
Butler, Elizabeth Perry, John T. [Trst]
Butler, Fred J.
Butler, Hezekiah [Heir(s) Of]
Butler, James M. [Heir(s) Of]
Butler, Kitty L.
Butler, Mary Jane
Butler, Sally E. [Widow]
Butler, Susan M.
Butler, Willie O.
Carter, Lewis M.
Harlow, Roxanna Ann
Nelson, Adam S.
Andrew married Mollie F. Pace, daughter of Benjamin H. Pace and Martha [Mnu]. (Mollie F. Pace was born in 1854 in Fluvanna County, Virginia, USA and died in 1920 in Louisa County, Virginia, USA.)