Search billions of records on Ancestry.com
   

ST. AUSTELL PARISH

PHOTOGRAPHS

 


 

ST. JOHN'S Methodist Church, built on land donated by the Sawle family in 1828, and restored in 1882. The entrance off Bodmin Road has impressive granite posts and wonderful wrought iron gates, which lead to the curving drive.

Previous | Home | Next




Used with the kind permission of David Stick

Main Index Resources Genealogy History Maps Parish Life Top
Last updated September 4 2009 . In case of problem, please notify Webmaster.