Search billions of records on Ancestry.com
   

ST. AUSTELL PARISH

PHOTOGRAPHS

 


 

General Wolfe - built in the 1600's as the manor house of Tewington. the "Menghu" stone was once embedded in the street just in front of this building, as it marked where 3 manors adjoined; the stone is now reposing next to Holy Trinity.

Previous | Home | Next




Used with the kind permission of Charles Winpenny, copyright 2006

Main Index Resources Genealogy History Maps Parish Life Top
Last updated date. In case of problem, please notify Webmaster.