Search billions of records on Ancestry.com
   

ST. AUSTELL PARISH

PHOTOGRAPHS

 

SUN INN, now O'Callaghans, next to the Market House (built in 1844), with Holy Trinity and the War Memorial on left. (Distant view down Fore St., now a pedestrian mall.)       
 Previous/Home/Next



Used with the kind permission of Charles Winpenny, copyright 2006

Main Index Resources Genealogy History Maps Parish Life Top
Last updated September 5, 2009 . In case of problem, please notify Webmaster.