Search billions of records on Ancestry.com
   

ST. AUSTELL PARISH

PHOTOGRAPHS

 

HOLY TRINITY - CHURCH OF ENGLAND - PARISH CHURCH
Previous/Home/Next

 
PEW ENDS from 1498 - Original Duke of Cornwall Insignia above, & Fox Preaching to Person below
HOLY TRINITY CHURCH, 1872, above     below, OLD INTERIOR, with Cornish "Wagon Roof"ceiling
 
 

 

from various sources

 

Main Index Resources Genealogy History Maps Parish Life Top
Last updated date. In case of problem, please notify Webmaster.