Search billions of records on Ancestry.com
   

ST. AUSTELL PARISH

PHOTOGRAPHS

 


ST. AUSTELL BREWERY, originally built in 1893 by Walter Hicks, jnr. on Tregonissey Lane , now Trevarthian Road, it is now a stellar example of a fine regional brewery, with 167 pubs in Devon and Cornwall.
Previous | Home | Next




Used with the kind permission of Tony Atkin, ltd. copyright

Main Index Resources Genealogy History Maps Parish Life Top
Last updated September 5, 2009. In case of problem, please notify Webmaster.