ST. AUSTELL PARISH

PHOTOGRAPHS

 

Porthpean - St. Levan Church with an inviting lane heading down the hill. It was built by the Sawle family in 1884, for Penrice. It became part of the Church of England's Truro Diocease in 1973.

Previous | Home | Next



 

From an old postcard

Main Index Resources Genealogy Maps Parish Life Top
Last updated September 28 2009. In case of problem, please notify Webmaster.