ST. AUSTELL PARISH

PHOTOGRAPHS

 

Old view of Pentewan harbour full of ships, and train tracks. The train carried clay to the port, and coal back 'up the hill' to St. Austell. (the train was stopped in 1915, and the harbour was closed in 1916)

Previous | Home | Next


from an old postcard

 

Main Index Resources Genealogy Maps Parish Life Top
Last updated September 1 2009. In case of problem, please notify Webmaster.