Search billions of records on




LOBB'S SHOP, 3 views - Supposedly, the front half of the house is 200 years old; the rear, 400 or more. It was used as a blacksmith's shop and home in the 1800's. Note the dovecote over the door in the older photo, taken about 100 years ago.               

Above, Lobb's shop, clearly indicating where the building was expanded. Below, the house about 100 years ago.

and finally, the house today, quite a bit brighter and very handsome.

Used with the kind permission of Lorna May and Mike Hancock, limited copyright


Main Index Resources Genealogy History Maps Parish Life Top
Last updated September 30 2009 . In case of problem, please notify Webmaster.