Dr Harold J Stonier
I recently bought a small watercolour by Lucille Stonier.
On looking into her background, I found she was a Stonier by marriage, having been born Lucille Holderness.
Her husband was Dr Harold Stonier, executive Vice-President of the American Bankers Association.
His family, mostly as derived from census returns, is
James H Stonier [November 1834 NY -] married 8 October 1862 Santa Clara CA Matilda Tomlinson [March 1845 ENG -]
- Emma Violet Stonier [14 August 1863 CA - 9 January 1940 Santa Clara CA] married Bruce C Weathers
- Alfred Fisher [1885 -] (son of Emma)
(San Jose, Santa Barbara CA [1910, 1920, 1930])
- Alfred E Stonier [September 1864 CA -] married Rella K Haynes [October 1862 CA -]
- Harold J Stonier [11 January 1890 - 3 June 1957] married 21 December 1921 Lucille B Holderness
- Roy Stonier [November 1898 CA -]
- Kenneth K Stonier [1899 CA -]
(Nipomo, San Luis Obispo CA [1900, 1910])
- Clara Stonier [1867 CA -]
- James Henry Stonier [17 September 1867 Santa Clara CA - 13 September 1947 Santa Clara] married Mary
- Clara Stonier [1906 CA -]
(Sonoma, Sonoma CA )
- Joseph Stonier [1872 CA -]
- Sidney H Stonier [December 1873 CA -]
- Matilda Stonier [1876 CA -]
- female Stonier [~May 1880 CA -]
- Bertha Stonier [March 1882 CA -]
- Milton Stonier [May 1885 CA -]
- Stanley Stonier [August 1887 CA -] married Pearl B Campbell/Caufild?
(San Jose, Santa Clara CA [1870, 1880, 1900])
- James K Stonier [16 August 1908 - 23 November 1993 Elko, Elko NV]
- Stanley S Stonier [10 January 1912 -]
(San Jose, Santa Clara CA [1910, 1920, 1930])
His entry in Who Was Who in America
Last modified by Alan Stanier on 30 August 2008