- Born: 1850, Wybunbury
- Marriage: Hannah Platt 1871, Wolstanton
- Died: 1895, Wood Lane, Audley, at age 45
- Buried: St James, Audley
Events in his life were:
• Employment: coal miner and grocer, 1881, Audley.
• death: died in Diglake Colliery disaster , 14 Jan 1895.
• Employment: coal miner (living with brothers James and William), 1871, Wood Lane, Audley.
Thomas married Hannah Platt, daughter of William Platt and Unknown, in 1871 in Wolstanton. (Hannah Platt was born in 1852 in Wolstanton, died in 1915 and was buried in St James, Audley.)