RISING SUN GOLD MINING COMPANY SHAREHOLDERS
Observer, Volume XV, Issue 875, 5 October 1895, Page 18. Thanks to
I the undersigned, hereby make application to register THE RISING SUN GOLD MINING COMPANY as a No-liability Company, under the provisions of the Mining Companies Act, 1894.
1. The name of the Company is to be 'The Rising Sun Gold Mining Company, No Liability.'
2. The place of operations for intended operations is at Owharoa.
3. The Registered Office of the Company will be situated at the Bank of New Zealand Buildings, Auckland.
4. The value of the Company's property, including Claim [or lease ground] and Machinery is Five Thousand Pounds.
5. The number of Shares in the Company is Eighty Thousand of Three Shillings each.
6. The number of Shares subscribed for is Sixty Thousand.
7. The name of the Manager is George Charles Waudby Morris.
8. The names and addresses and occupations of Shareholders, and the number of Shares held by each at this date, are as below:
|ADAMS||Henry Hopper||Waihi||Mine Manger||4800|
|HANNA||James Crawford||Wellington||Insurance Manager||2500|
|MORRIS||George Charles Waudby||Auckland||Mining Agent (in trust for the Company)||20000|
|OSBORNE||Thomas George (Jnr)||Wellington||Warehouseman||2500|
|PARFITT||Peter Thomas Jones||Wellington||Banker||2500|
|REEVES||William Pember||Wellington||Minister of the Crown||2500|
|SCOTT||Henry Allan||Christchurch||Timber Merchant||5000|
G. C. W. MORRIS, Manager. Dated this 1st day of October, 1895. Witness to Signature Edwin Edwards.
I, George Charles Waudby Morris, do solemnly and sincerely declare that
1. I am the Manager of the said intended Company.
2. The above statement is, to the best of my belief and knowledge, true in every particular.
And I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing the same to be true, and by virtue of an Act of the General Assembly of New Zealand intituled 'The Justices of the Peace Act, 1882.' G. C. W. MORRIS. Taken before me, H. M. Sheppard, J.P.
FAMILIES I AM RESEARCHING | MISCELLANEOUS GENEALOGICAL RESEARCH |NEW ZEALAND DISASTERS AND TRAGEDIES | NEW ZEALAND AND WORLD WAR ONE | NEW ZEALAND ROLLS OF HONOUR – BY LOCATION | NEW ZEALAND ROLLS OF HONOUR – BY CONFLICT | NEW ZEALAND ROLLS OF HONOUR – MILITARY NURSES | PAKEHA/MAORI TRANSLITERATIONS |PASSENGER LISTS TO NEW ZEALAND | SHAND – FAMILY HISTORY | SOUTH TARANAKI | SPONDON, DERBYSHIRE, ENGLAND | TE PUKE, BAY OF PLENTY, NEW ZEALAND | WANGANUI COLLEGIATE SCHOOL
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids