A. H. (Al ) Mierau
Name of R.M.: Corman Park No.: 344
Name of Cemetery: Schlorrendarp
Name of Community: Osler
Name of Denomination: Mennonite
Condition of Cemetery: Under Cultivation
Ownership of Cemetery: Old Colony Mennonite
Approximate number of burials: 8
Legal Land Location: 3-40-5 W 3rd
Directions: 3 miles west of the village of Neuhorst
Recorded by: A. Buhler
Date: Aug 9, 2006
Local Contact Person:
Comments: Quoting from “Hague-Osler Mennonite Reserve” page
220. “Residents of Schlorrendarp attended Old Colony church services
in Neuhorst. A cemetery was started at Schlorrendarp where seven people
are buried. The cemetery was located near the home of Isaac Miller Sr.
Buried here are Isaac and Jacob Wall, the children of David and Margaretha
Wall, Mr. Cornelius Wall, (baby) Gerhard Klassen, Katharina Ens (child),
and Heinrich Wiebe.
The founder, Isaac Miller Sr. who died Feb 10, 1913 is also buried here.
This cemetery was used once after 1924 for the burial of Heinrich Wiebe
and was ploughed over by the landowner in the late 1960’s. This
was in agreement by the descendants of above”.