The O'Hourihane, Hor(ri)gan
Han(d)rahan, and Horan DNA Projects
The following charts illustrate the relationship between the test taker and the ancestor of interest.
Here is a sample plain text narrative describing the relationship:
- 1. Owen Hourihane = Catherine McCarthy, birth dates estimated 1795 and 1805, m. 7-Feb-1826, were the parents of Margaret Hourihane, bap. 20-May-1841, Cloghane Beg, Caheragh, Cork, Ireland.
- 2. Margaret Hourihane = John Hurley m. 21-Feb-1867, were the parents of Ellen Hurley, bap. 7-Jul-1871, Coolnagarrane, Abbeystrowry, Cork, Ireland.
- 3. Ellen Hurley = Denis Collins m. 5-Jun-1904, were the parents of Mary Collins, bap. 20-Jun-1906, Cullomane East, Caheragh, Cork, Ireland.
- 4. Mary Collins = John Humphrey Collins m. 29-Apr-1923, were the parents of Mary Collins, b. 23-Oct-1928, Bauravilla, Caheragh, Cork, Ireland.
- 5. Mary Collins = (private) m. 1953, were the parents of N73108.
This chart was created in Microsoft Word Smart Art, then the image was screen captured and put in a PNG file.
The above relationship tree pared down in a relationship chart in a PDF. (You may need an Adobe plug-in in your browser to view the PDF.) The genealogy software used was The Master Genealogist (TMG).
Hourihanes from this family at World Connect. The GEDCOM was produced in TMG by WholyGenes.
A broad shallow Hourihane tree is at this external page in a JPG image. The JPG was produced in TMG by WholyGenes.
An indented chart showing the same broad shallow tree at this external page in a PDF. Produced in TMG by WholyGenes.
The family group sheet on this website.
Tests Taken: Family Finder
This email is ONLY for DNA project related questions.
Susan J. Barretta, Project Administrator (or message hourihanedna on ancestry.com.)
Colm Ó hAnnracháin, Co-Administrator (in training)
Visit the DNA page for information on DNA tests.
Copyright © 2012 - 2015 Hourihane DNA Projects
When you aren't near a hyperlink, http://tinyurl.com/HourihaneDNAProject will find us!
Thursday, 28-Mar-2013 21:01:42 MDT