The O'Hourihane, Hor(ri)gan
Han(d)rahan, and Horan DNA Projects
My ancestor, John Horan, my fourth great grandfather, was born approximately in 1814 somewhere in Ireland... the earliest record I have of him is the 1840 US census in Pottsville, Schuylkill County, PA. In 1850 he is listed with his wife Ann (connor) Horan, and kids, and in 1860 census just ann and the kids. He was a miner. I would love to know where in Ireland our family comes from and who matches the DNA with Horans in their family.
- 1. John Horan, d.c. 1851 Ireland m. Ann Connor were the parents of Margaret Horan.
- 2. Margaret Horan b. ? Norwegian Township, Schuylkill, Pa, USA m. Patrick Daley were the parents of Elizabeth Daley.
- 3. Elizabeth Daley b. 1880 Pottsville borough, Schuylkill, PA USA m. John Maley were the parents of Marey Maley.
- 4. Mary Maley b. 1896 Mahanoy, Schuylkill, PA USA m. Rudolph Huebner were the parents of Patricia Huebner.
- 5. Patricia Huebner b. 1928 PA USA m. Anthony DeFinis were the parents of the father of the tester.
Tests Taken: Family Finder.
This email is ONLY for DNA project related questions. The administrators are not an email-forwarding service between non-members and members.
Susan J. Barretta, Project Administrator (or message hourihanedna on ancestry.com.)
Colm Ó hAnnracháin, Co-Administrator (in training)
Copyright © 2012 - 2015 Hourihane DNA ProjectsOur shortcut, http://tinyurl.com/HourihaneDNAProject will find us!
Tuesday, 23-Sep-2014 10:50:45 MDT