Back to Legacy Genealogies
My ancestor, John Horan, my fourth great grandfather, was born approximately in 1814 somewhere in Ireland... the earliest record I have of him is the 1840 US census in Pottsville, Schuylkill County, PA. In 1850 he is listed with his wife Ann (connor) Horan, and kids, and in 1860 census just ann and the kids. He was a miner. I would love to know where in Ireland our family comes from and who matches the DNA with Horans in their family.
- John Horan, d.c. 1851 Ireland m. Ann Connor were the parents of Margaret Horan.
- Margaret Horan b. ? Norwegian Township, Schuylkill, Pa, USA m. Patrick Daley were the parents of Elizabeth Daley.
- Elizabeth Daley b. 1880 Pottsville borough, Schuylkill, PA USA m. John Maley were the parents of Marey Maley.
- Mary Maley b. 1896 Mahanoy, Schuylkill, PA USA m. Rudolph Huebner were the parents of Patricia Huebner.
- Patricia Huebner b. 1928 PA USA m. Anthony DeFinis were the parents of the father of the tester.
Last updated: Monday, 12-Oct-2015 17:10:02 MDT_________________________________________________
The website is getting remodeled. Please pardon our broken links while we work to put them back!The Administrators are not an email-forwarding service! Our emails are for questions about project eligibility and joining.
Susan J. Barretta Joint Project Administrator email@example.com
or message hourihanedna on Ancestry.com
Colm Ó hAnnracháin Co-Administrator in training,
Cork Hourihane Group 2 Specialist
firstname.lastname@example.org © 2012 - 2016 The Hourihane, Horrigan, Hanrahan, and Horan Joint DNA Projects Our shortcut, http://tinyurl.com/HourihaneDNAProject will find us!