The O'Hourihane, Hor(ri)gan
Han(d)rahan, and Horan DNA Projects
These instructions are for those who already have DNA tests on file or on order at Family Tree DNA (FTDNA).
- 1. Log in to your FTDNA account. You must be logged in to join.
- 2. Click Projects on the menu bar, then click Join.
- 3. You will see a project search page. On that page is a search box. Adjust the pull-down menu until you see the word Contains. Then type Horrigan in the box and click SEARCH. (WARNING: Searching for Hourihane does not appear to work!)
You also have the option on clicking on "H" in the alphabetized index of projects and looking for Hourihane.
- 4. Click the link of the project called O'Hourihane.
- 5. On this Join page there will be an orange button at the bottom labeled JOIN. Click that button.
- 6. There is a chance you might see an error message. IGNORE IT.
- 7. Wait for an email confirming that you are in the project. We know your registration was successfully processed when we see your name and kit number show up in the member list.
- 8. If you do not see a confirmation email within 24-48 hours of sending your join request, email the Project Administrator.
Susan J. Barretta, Project Administrator (or message hourihanedna on ancestry.com.)
Colm Ó hAnnracháin, Co-Administrator (in training)
Visit the DNA page for information on DNA tests.
Copyright © 2012 - 2014 Hourihane DNA Projects
When you aren't near a hyperlink, http://tinyurl.com/HourihaneDNAProject will find us!
Last updated: Tuesday, 23-Sep-2014 11:10:22 MDT
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids