- Born: 18 Oct 1729, New York City NY
- Died: 9 Nov 1787
Events in his life were:
- He worked from 1752 to 1753 as a pewtersmith in New York City NY 11
- Teapot, c 1752
- Tankard, c 1752
h: 6 3/4"
Engraved "Morgan Williams" on inside of lid.
- He worked from 1753 to 1770 as a pewtersmith in Philadelphia PA 11
- Advertised in the Pennsylvania Gazette (Philadelphia PA), 14 Oct 1756, To be sold by Cornelius Bradford, Pewterer:
At the sign of the Dish in Second St. opposite the sign of the George wholesale or retail at the most reasonable rates all sorts of pewter ware, viz: Dishes and plates of all sizes, basons, tankards, quart and pint mugs, porringers, tea pots, sugar pots, cullanders, bed pans, stool-pans, half pint and gill tumblers, wine measures, salt sellers, spoons, milk pots, pint and half-pint dram bottles, slop bowls and all sorts of other pewter.
Said Bradford makes the best of pewter or block-tin worms, of all sizes for distilling, as shall be ordered, as also cranes for hogsheads or bottles, candle molds of different sizes. All persons may have pewter mended at a reasonable price, and ready money given for old pewter or exchanged for new. 11
- Teapot, c 1760
h: 7 1/4"
d" 4 1/2"
- He worked from 1770 to 1785 as a pewtersmith in New York City NY 11