- Born: 11 Jan 1782, Haverhill MA
- Marriage: Hannah Page on 17 Jan 1806 in Augusta ME
- Died: 16 Nov 1864, Augusta ME
Silversmith, watch, and clockmaker
Events in his life were:
- He worked from 1804 to 1838 as a silversmith, watch, and clockmaker in Augusta ME
His son succeeded to business. 3
- Label, c 1807
- Tall case clock, c 1810
photo courtesy of Gary R. Sullivan Antiques Inc.
- Advertised in the Augusta Patriot (Augusta ME), 8 Aug 1817, as a watchmaker, but also wanted old gold, silver, copper and brass. 3
- Advertised in the American Advocate, 16 Jun 1818, "work, made and repaired in the gold and silver line." 3
- Watch paper, c 1820
- Advertised in the Maine Daily Journal, 12 Jan 1832, his shop located just south of the Kennebec Tavern, advertised "jewelry, clocks, gold and brass leaf, and military goods as usual." 3
- He appeared on the 1850 census taken at Augusta ME, listed as a watchmaker.
Frederick married Hannah Page on 17 Jan 1806 in Augusta ME. (Hannah Page was born on 10 Aug 1784 in Haverhill MA.)