- Born: 14 Mar 1735, Bradford MA
- Marriage: Hannah Clements on 19 Aug 1756 in Newburyport MA
- Died: 30 Nov 1790, Newburyport MA
Events in his life were:
- He worked from circa 1760 to 1790 as a clockmaker in Newburyport MA
- Advertised in the Essex Journal and Merriinac Packet, 5 Jan 1774,
Early garden pease, beans, and seeds of all sorts: red and white Dutch clover and hemp-seed. Dried herbs, viz; sage, balm, marjoram, thyme. summer and winter savoury etc. and all sorts of seeds suitable for the West Indies, to be sold at the Sign of the Clock, Newbury Port.
At the same place may be had the best Eight Day Clocks and Watches, four-timed Chime Clocks and c, made, mended and repaired by Daniel Balch.
- Shelf clock, c 1785
w: 11 3/4"
The dial is engraved Danl Balch. / Newbury Port
Daniel married Hannah Clements on 19 Aug 1756 in Newburyport MA. (Hannah Clements was born on 29 Jan 1734 in Newburyport MA and died on 10 Oct 1783 in Newburyport MA.)
Home | Surnames | Name List
© Wm Erik Voss 2005