David W. Allen
- Born: 1803, Massachusetts
- Marriage: Lydia Kendall Mason on 6 Jun 1832 in Princeton MA
Jeweler and merchant
Events in his life were:
- He was a partner c 1825 with Hugh Allcock in New York City NY as ALLCOCK & ALLEN.
- He appeared on the 1850 census taken at New York City NY, listed as a merchant.
- He was a partner c 1850 with H. Allcock and J. R. V. Reed in New York City NY as ALLCOCK, ALLEN & Co, with a shop at 519 Broadway.
- Tradecard, c 1850
- Advertised in the The Illustrated American Biography, 1853,
David married Lydia Kendall Mason on 6 Jun 1832 in Princeton MA. (Lydia Kendall Mason was born on 7 Dec 1804 in Princeton MA.)
Home | Surnames | Name List
© Wm Erik Voss 2005