Henry D. Adams
- Born: 1823, New Hampshire
- Marriage: Susan Tyler Andrews after 8 May 1847 in Lowell MA
Jeweler and watchmaker
Events in his life were:
- He worked from circa 1847 to 1860 as a jeweler and watchmaker in Lowell MA
Listed in Adam's 1855 city directory at 17 Central Street.
- He appeared on the 1850 census taken at Lowell MA, listed as a jeweler.
- He appeared on the 1870 census taken at Dubuque Dubuque IA, listed as a jewelry and watch dealer.
- He appeared on the 1880 census taken at Dubuque Dubuque IA, listed as a jeweler.
Henry married Susan Tyler Andrews, daughter of Noah Tyler Andrews and Sarah Bean, after 8 May 1847 in Lowell MA. (Susan Tyler Andrews was born on 12 Aug 1824 in Warner NH.)
Home | Surnames | Name List
© Wm Erik Voss 2005