- Born: 13 Dec 1804, Springfield MA
- Died: 14 Feb 1845, New York City NY
Events in his life were:
- He was a partner from 1827 to 1834 with George C. Howe in New York City NY as STEBBINS & HOWE.
Articles of Copartnership May 1st, 1831, between EDWIN STEBBINS
& Geo. C. Howe to carry on the Jewellers business at No. 146 Chatham St one
door from Mulberry St partnership to continue as long as either may think
proper, to have an equal Share in stock & fixtures.
It is agreed that 4 notes dated May 1, 1831 for $200 each, 1st payable 2
mos after date, 2d 4 mos after date, 3d 5 mos after date, 4th 6 mos each
payable to the order of Geo. C. Howe & made by the firm of Stebbins & Howe
& to be paid out of the money rec'd by the firm profits to be divided equally
between the partners. The firm shall not endorse any paper & shall not loan
out any money.
Geo. C. Howe.
Witness. EDWIN STEBBINS.
Alex'r Rumrill Jr.
May 1st, 1831 4
- Alternate Mark for STEBBIN & HOWE
- He worked from 1835 to 1845 as a jeweler in New York City NY as E. STEBBINS & Co. 4
Home | Surnames | Name List
© Wm Erik Voss 2005