- Born: 15 Jun 1817, Greenwich RI
- Marriage: Mary Clark on 1 Dec 1839
- Died: 9 Jul 1904, New York City NY
Jeweler and watchmaker
Events in his life were:
- Apprenticed from 1834 to 1842 to Hiram Tarbox in New York City NY
- He worked from circa 1844 to 1880 as a watchmaker in New York City NY
Listed in the Longworth's 1834 city directory at 74 William Street. 18
- He appeared on the 1850 census taken at Williamsburg NY, listed as a watch case maker.
- He appeared on the 1870 census taken at West Farm Westchester NY, listed as a watchmaker.
- He appeared on the 1880 census taken at New York City NY, listed as a watch repairer.
Hiram married Mary Clark on 1 Dec 1839. (Mary Clark was born on 30 Jul 1818 in Greenwich RI and died on 15 Sep 1897.)
Home | Surnames | Name List
© Wm Erik Voss 2005