- Born: 17 Feb 1833, Randolph VT
Jeweler and watchmaker
Events in his life were:
- Apprenticed from 1852 to 1856 to E. E. & S. C. BAILEY in Claremont NH
- He worked from 1856 to 1880 as a jeweler in Claremont NH
- Advertised in the Bangor Daily Whig and Courier (Bangor ME), 18 May 1861, as part of a group endorsement of the Waltham Watch Company.
- He appeared on the 1870 census taken at Claremont NH, listed as a jeweler.
- He appeared on the 1880 census taken at Claremont NH, listed as a jeweler.
Home | Surnames | Name List
© Wm Erik Voss 2005