Theron Ide Smith
- Born: 9 Apr 1836, Attleboro MA
- Marriage: Emily Chloe Codding in 1856 in Attleboro MA
Events in his life were:
- Apprenticed about 1849 to Ira Richards in Attleboro MA
- He worked c 1852 as a silver chaser in Plainville MA for the J. T. BACON Co.
- He worked as a silver chaser from 1853 to 1856 for the firm of BARROW & STURDY.
- He worked from 1856 to 1859 as a silver chaser in Attleboro MA for the firm of MERRITT & DRAPER.
- He was a partner from 1860 to 1861 with David D. Codding in Attleboro MA as CODDING & SMITH.
- He was a partner from 1865 to 1867 with David D. Codding and Charles Henry Ames in Attleboro MA as CODDING, SMITH & Co.
- He was a partner from circa 1875 to 1896 with David D. Codding in Attleboro MA as T. I. SMITH & Co.
- He appeared on the 1880 census taken at Attleboro MA, listed as a manufacturing jeweler.
Theron married Emily Chloe Codding, daughter of Abiel Codding and Chloe Daggett, in 1856 in Attleboro MA. (Emily Chloe Codding was born on 4 Feb 1839 in Attleboro MA and died on 23 Oct 1896 in Attleboro MA.)
Home | Surnames | Name List
© Wm Erik Voss 2005