George Doane Low
- Born: 1 Mar 1829, Boston MA
Events in his life were:
- He worked from 1850 to 1868 as a jeweler in Boston MA with H. B. STANWOOD & Co.
- He was a partner from 1869 to 1888 with Benjamin Shreve and Charles Crump in Boston MA as SHREVE, CRUMP & LOW., listed in the 1870 and 1872 city directories at 226 Washington and 7 Summer Street and at 443 Washington in 1875.
- He appeared on the 1870 census taken at Roxbury MA, listed as a jewelry manufacturer.
- He appeared on the 1880 census taken at Boston MA, listed as a jeweler.
Home | Surnames | Name List
© Wm Erik Voss 2005